|Length||49 ft / 14.78 m|
|Location||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|Beam||14 ft 6 in / 4.42 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 400 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 80 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 50 gal|
The Cantius 48 is the easiest to control and most spatious sub-50 foot boat in its class and price range. Joystiq control with IPS pod drives and the small weight of the boat allow it to be maneuvered without effort.
It was our first boat, selling it because we're moving. You won't find many Cantius 48's in the NW - we had to deliver this one by truck from the East Coast. They're the perfect all season spatious cruisers you can park yourself in any marina.
Here are the top features we like:
- Very cost efficient to run, the boat is very light and pod-drives are efficient
- Upgraded master bedroom TV to a 40" IPS HDTV with an Apple TV 4K.
- Upgraded master bedroom mattress ($7k)
- New radar
- New pod drives
- New fridge in galley
- Easy access to HDMI ports on all TVs (did extra wiring so you can connect your Switch/iPad/Netflix device). There\s a pop-up TV across the dining area on a motor lift.
- Sleeps 6 people comfortable. 2 in master that has a dedicated shower/head. 2 in guest state room that has a shared head, and dedicated shower. 2 more on a foldout couch in the galley area.
This is the perfect North West all weather cruiser. It has a great heating system, we went out in the depth of winter -- as well as cooled down in hot summer days. The cabin is all enclosed.
More importantly it has very low draft - only 3.5 feet. This means you can get into any marina with ease even at low tide, and that you're safe to dock it in the lakes for the winter (in the winter lake water levels go down)
The boat is very easy to control, and we learned the ropes in a day. Youtube video does a good job showing the interior.
Comes with a subleasable slip in Bellevue or Kenmore