Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||A Series 600|
|Class||Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB)|
|Length||20 ft / 5.97 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||19 ft 7 in / 5.97 m|
|Beam||7 ft 5 in / 2.26 m|
|Dry Weight||11464 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||180|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 24 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
2009 Ribeye A600 powered by a Yamaha F115 outboard engine, on a roller road trailer.
An ever popular family RIB, this particular example is presented in exceptional condition throughout and with very low hours. High specification with lots of options. Thoroughly prepared by BHG Marine, to include new antifouling, new engine service and a complete valet. Sold complete with a 3 month (return-to-base) warranty on the engine.
Featuring the larger engine upgrade (the biggest engine option possible) to give this RIB the best possible performance. The 115hp 4-stroke outboard engine provides plenty of power for cruising and watersports.
Yamaha F115 4-stroke EFI outboard engine
Approximately 180 hours (TBC)
Ribeye braked roller trailer
Stainless steel A-frame
Yamaha digital multi-function instrumentation
Garmin GPS chartplotter and fishfinder
Icom DSC VHF radio
Two double jockey seats (seating for 4)
Rear sculptured bench seat (seating for 3)
Rear bench seat backrests upgrade
Console forward seat
Forward anchor locker seat cushion
Hydraulic steering upgrade (a worthwhile optional extra)
Ribeye overall cover
Available at our Lymington sales office for viewing Monday to Saturday.
Part exchanges available.
National delivery available.
- Hypatex 2-tone blue and light grey tubes, with 6 grab handles, moulded lifeline holders, lifelines, wear patches, dual rubbing strake
- Bow fairlead on GRP moulding with stainless steel cleat
- Deep V hull, monocoque construction with moulded deck
- Splashwell including drains, hull drains
- Integral sculpted rear seat with large storage area
- Bow eye, 2 transom U bolts, anchor eye
- 90 litres underdeck fuel tank
- Bow seat with cushion and locker beneath
- Odyssey console with front seat and storage
- 2 x 2-man jockey seats
- Steering wheel, helm
- Owner?s manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.