This super clean 358 is the truly the best equipped on the market. She has twin Volvo FRESHWATER COOLED 5.7 GXI Multiport Fuel Injected V8 Inboards with recently replaced risers and manifolds. She offers many BIG BOAT features like Custom Cockpit 16,000 BTU A/C and Heat for year around comfort. She has a Raymarine Autopilot, C-80 GPS / Depth sounder, Radar combo unit interfaced with a new VHF. This vessel shows like a much, much newer vessel as she has always been undercover. The bilge is in almost showroom like condition and is accessed by an electric-assisted lift. She has sun shield covers, a cockpit cover and new Eisenglass. Access to foredeck thru an easy Walk Thru Windshield where you will find pop up chaise loungers. The cockpit looks like a new vessel with lots of space for entertaining, a large cockpit table, seating for 8 and separate stereo system with new speakers and a subwoofer. In the cabin, she has Teak and Holly sole, a solid wood table w/ fold-up ends for easy storage, Corian counter tops, a fully equipped galley, including a Microware, large Refrigerator, Coffee maker, electric Cook top, sculptured cabin overhead (with indirect lighting), tons of seating and storage space. All the comfort of home including Vacu-flush head and separate shower with folding door, central vacuum, flat screen TV and flip down TV for the aft seating/sleeping area, 2 DVD players, Sony sound system, queen size forward berth, cabin A/C-Heat unit and satellite radio.
- Customer Cockpit 16,000 BTU A/C
- Full Electronics Including Autopilot
- Upgraded Sound System
- Fresh Water Cooled Engines
- Absolutely Turn Key!!!
She has been truly pampered by her owner and EVERYTHING WORKS. Located in Palm Harbor, FL. You will be impressed with her mechanical and cosmetic condition.Conveniently located in Palm Harbor. Call for your easy showing today, you Will Not be disappointed!!
- Two Cabins
- Sleeps 6 – Salon Sofa Converts to Double Bed
- One Head
- Three Overhead Day/ Night Hatches
- Central Vacuum
- Separate Shower Stall
- Vacu-flush Head System
- Hot Water Heater
- Separate Screen Door To Cabin
- NovaCool Dual Voltage Refrigerator
- Kenyon 2 Burner Electric Stove
- Tappan Microwave
- Contoure Coffee Maker
- Abundant Cabinet Storage
- Corian countertops
- Radar – Raymarine
- Autopilot - Raymarine
- GPS Plotter / Sounder - Fishfinder - Raymarine C80
- VHF - Standard Horizon GX1700 with built in GPS
- NEW Cockpit speakers
- Satellite Radio
- TV set for salon - Sole
- 2 DVD players
- Flat screen TV and flip down TV for the aft seating /sleeping area
- CD player – Sony
- Kohler 5KW Generator
- 16000 BTU Air Conditioning / Heat in Cockpit
- 12000 BTU Air Conditioning / Heat in Salon
- 40 Amp Battery Charger
- Dual 30 Amp Service with two new Power Cords
- Fireboy Halon System
- Remote Spotlight
- Foredeck Chaise Lounges – Adjustable
- Full Camper Canvas with New Eisenglass
- Separate Cockpit Cover
- Tilt Helm
- Transom Shower
- Cockpit Table that Converts to Sunpad
- Dual Helm Chairs with Thigh Rise Bolsters
- Walk Through Windshield
- Rod Holders
- Dash Cover to Keep Electronics Like New
- Windshield Vents
- Flag Holder
- Separate Screen Cabin Door
- Integral Swim Platform with Ladder
- Radar Arch
Improvements - Repairs and Maintenance
- Swim platform ice chest and holder.
- Swim platform grill stand.
- Swim platform rod holders.
- Cockpit air conditioner 16,000 BTU.
- Cockpit thermal sun shields.
- Bow cushions adjustable backs.
- Cabin floor full teak and holly.
- New Eisinglass.
- Step to master cabin bed.
- Recover cabin couch and rear cabin cushions.
- Replaced Sony cockpit speakers.
- Replaced windshield wipers.
- Replaced VHF radio - Standard Horizon GX1700 with built in GPS.
- Replaced VHF antenna.
- Replaced cabin A/C raw water strainer, hoses, clamps.
- Replaced shower, cabin ac, and sink sump pump.
- Replaced engine compartment gas sensor.
- 12/6/2017 invoice 2096 - both engines risers and manifolds.
- 1/3/2018 invoice 2118 - both transmissions serviced.
- 5/23/2018 invoice 2230 - genset serviced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.