Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||28 ft / 8.53 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||27 ft 9 in / 8.46 m|
|Beam||8 ft 10 in / 2.7 m|
|Designer||Hans J Johnsen|
|Builder||Windy Boats AS|
Great performance, incredibly well built, very practical and superb fun. The Windy 28 Ghibli is the perfect all round day boat with the option of spending a couple of comfortable nights on board. This 2007 Windy 28 Ghibli is well specified and sits on 2 x Volvo D3 190 with low running hours. Available now and ready to view.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology for improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
The hull is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass-fibre matting and Divinycell. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in–house.
But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy, which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
Extras above Standard Specification
- Bow thruster.
- Teak laid decking in cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on bathing platform.
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch.
- Raymarine Tridata Depth/Speed.
- Raymarine 54E VHF / DSC radio.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Dark blue hull stripe.
- Trim tabs & indicators.
- Sand tonneau cover.
- Sony CD/MP3 stereo (2011)
- Navy Helly Hansen camper canopy.
- White leather with grey stitching cockpit.
- Sunbrella Sunbad.
- Volvo Penta – 2 x D3 190 EVC DP (190HP).
- c. 348 Stb 346 Prt hours run.
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
Performance and Economy*:
REVS, KTS, L/NM, L/H, DBA.
1000, 7.6, 0.55, 4.2, 63.
1500, 10.1, 1.35, 13.6, 72.
2000, 18.2, 1.13, 20.6, 75.
2500, 25.2, 1.48, 34.4, 80.
2800, 29.0, 1.56, 42.2, 81.
3200, 34.5, 1.36, 47, 81.
3600, 39.6, 1.82, 72.2, 84.
3800, 41.1, 1.95, 80.4, 86.
4000, 43.7, 1.92, 84, 87.
*Note – These figures are taken from Volvo tests and are intended as a guide only
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 375 litres (18 gallons).
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx 80 litres (81 gallons).
- Holding tank 90 litres.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12v Electrical system.
- Engine batteries (1).
- Service battery (1).
- Windscreen wipers.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- Switch panel & circuit breakers.
- 1000W Anchor winch,10kg stainless steel anchor and chain.
- Pressurised domestic water system.
- Shower on transom.
- Sink in main cabin with tap.
Arrangement from Forward
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite.
- Wallas diesel fired ceramic hob.
- Sink with thermostatic mixer tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Roof hatch.
- Opening port-lights.
Heads / Shower Compartment:
- Manual Jabsco heads.
- Opening port-light.
- Sink with tap.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Down-lights with chrome surrounds.
- Large L-shaped sofa.
- Sofa converting into a large sunbathing platform.
- Electro/hydraulic engine opening engine hatch.
- Adjustable pilot & co-pilot seats.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Canopy bars in stainless steel (dedicated storage in engine space).
- Stainless steel bow roller.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats (6).
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole & socket.
- Bathing ladder on bathing platform.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.