|Length||72 ft / 21.95 m|
|Location||St. Petersburg, Florida, United States|
|LOA||82 ft 7 in / 25.18 m|
|Beam||20 ft 2 in / 6.16 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||1880|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 3450 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 500 gal|
“GRATITUDE” is a ONE OF A KIND Marlow Explorer 72E-LR (Long Range) specifically designed for long range cruising by one of the most passionate and experienced yachtsman of them all, David Marlow. Originally named “REBEL YELL”, she made her impressive debut at the 2006 Miami International Boat Show. This yacht was designed and cruised by Mr. Marlow which has allowed her to have lived a very privileged life that included several long-range trips up the eastern sea board and “down island”. When not at sea, this vessel enjoyed a pampered life in a covered storage shed at the Marlow Marine Service facility in Snead Island, Florida, where she was lovingly cared for as Mr. Marlow’s LONG RANGE Explorer. Now is your chance to continue the pride of ownership of this beautiful masterpiece as she is available for sale with numerous cruising lifestyle upgrades, comfort and convenience upgrades, and many recent service items completed.
GRATITUDE” was built and certified to Lloyds GMBH for Offshore Class One (Ocean Class) and is ready to provide her new owner with a quality long range cruising yacht second to none. This Command Bridge yacht is powered with C-18 CATs with 1,015 HP each. This Marlow Explorer includes numerous serious upgrades when it comes to the Long-Range ability of a yacht. Some of these key "LR" features include a wave-piercing bulbous bow, Kevlar lined hull, deck tie downs, custom air intakes for the engine-room and extra-long-range fuel capacity. The large amount of fuel capacity (3450 gal) enables comfortable long-range voyages of over 3,000 miles at 9.5 knots due to her modified hull design that is focused on better efficiency and performance at hull speeds and the proprietary Velocijet Strut Keels while also giving her the ability to "get there" at speeds of 16-18 knots for fast passages or emergency situations. “GRATITUDE” is the bench mark in go anywhere yachting due to her hull design that allows for long range cruising with excellent cruising speed options.
Just like every Marlow yacht built, “GRATITUDE” exemplifies the epitome of style, performance and state of the art construction methods used on Marlow Explorers. Marlow yachts are engineered and built with the highest quality materials available today and to the highest of industry standards at our awardwinning factory where hundreds of employees skillfully build works of art without equal.
This very special Marlow Explorer 72E-LR “GRATITUDE” is a beautiful yacht specifically designed by David Marlow for LONG RANGE cruising. She is a very unique and custom yacht that offers the ability to cruise at 18 knots for over 700 nautical miles, easily reaching Bermuda from the Eastern Seaboard on a plane in less than two days or she could run slow and travel over 3,000 nautical miles at 9.5 knots! Her hull incorporates a wave-piercing bow which reduces pitching and extends the waterline length, thereby improving overall efficiency. The current owner has significantly upgraded the swim by adding a 8’ hydraulic swim platform that can easily launch the tender and serve as large watersports staging area. Or if you so desire it can also double as a partially or fully submerged beach front oasis for in water lounging. This added flexibility makes for much easier water access for those unable to use a traditional swim ladder. The upper deck area has also been upgraded with a large shade canopy that allows for full upper aft deck shaded lounging that will be greatly appreciated on a hot summer day. This exquisite vessel is a must see for anyone looking to do long range cruising!
- 14' AB Nautilus Inflatable.
- 60HP Yamaha 4-Stroke outboard with 10 hours.
- Bimini top.
- Steering console.
- Sunbrella cover
- Garmin Navigation
This yacht has a full Garmin electronics package including Three Garmin GPSMAP8212 15” MFD plotters with Multi-touch Touchscreens, Garmin GMRTM 1226 xHD2 6’ open array radar and pedestal 12kw, Garmin GMR 424 xHD2 Radar Antenna Kit, GMX 52 SiriusXM Marine Receiver, Garmin VHF 300 AIS Radio, Garmin VHF 600 AIS Transciever, Garmin GHP20TM Reactor Hydraulic Corepack w/ smart pump, Garmin GRFTM 10 Redder feedback sensor, Garmin GCV 10 Black box sonar, Sidevu and Downvu with CHIRP, Garmin GSDTM 24 Digital Black Box Network Sounder, Three Garmin GNXTM 120 Marine Instruments, ITC-5 Transducer converter, Marine Black Box, Intellian Direct TV HD s6HD Marine Satellite TV antenna system, Lorex by FLIR 8 channel, 4 camera 1080P 1TB DVR Surveillance System and Two 6” Polyplanner Speakers. She also has a cell phone booster, Sat phone, Sat TV, and is all set up for Wi Fi connectivity when in a marina. She has twin spotlights with remotes on the dash. Additionally, there is a wireless Yacht Controller allowing the helmsman to move to where the greatest visibility is afforded. Upgraded UNDERWATER LIGHTS LUMITEC SeaBlazeX Underwater LED Light, White/Blue – controlled separately – modes solid white, solid blue, fade white to blue, strobe. New batteries (2014).
The salon is very beamy, the custom engine-room air intakes on Gratitude means this special 72E-LR has the widest usable salon space offered on any Marlow her size. On port and starboard, you will find two very comfortable Ultra-leather settees with a large aluminum aviation inspired coffee table with built in storage. Additionally, there are two very comfortable full-size chairs that are perfect for viewing the large flat screen television located at the forward end of the salon. They also work excellent when it is time to sit back and read your favorite book. A very functional full-size bar is on the port side of the forward salon area. The bar features a granite counter top, refrigerator, hidden sink supplied from the separate drinking water system, and a full size two- zone wine cooler. Additional glass and bottle storage is provided just forward of the bar. The salon features many built in storage areas with bookshelves along the side walls and again in the bar area. Under the settees are large finished storage areas that are easy to access. On the starboard side of the salon you will find a beautiful desk complete with file drawers. This is a great location for creative thinking, writing letters or working on a laptop.
- Wet bar, hidden sink.
- Overhead handrail.
- New large flat screen TV.
- Marantz AV Receiver. 1
- 0” Valodine Subwoofer.
- Sonnanace- Visual Performance 4 ½” passive 2 way in wall speakers x4.
- Bowers & Wilkins 3way Center-channel speaker.
- Pro Control Remote with prolink processor.
- Two comfortable chairs.
- Glass-door storage cabinets.
- Solid teak window valences.
- Wine cooler, two-zone.
- Built-in desk with hanging folder drawers.
- Teak and Holly flooring over fiberglass/foam composite sole.
- 24V Italian and Danish lighting.
- 110V accent/mood lighting.
The Galley is configured as a country kitchen with an open and spacious galley forward that provides spectacular views for the cruising chef. The raised teak dining table with ebony inlay, elevated seating for seven is a perfect use of this space and makes for excellent cruising visibility. The galley counters are a beautiful raw silk granite with under mounted Franke sink. The Dacor cooktop is at the forward end of the U-shaped counter with removable stainless-steel sea rails and pot keepers that will prevent hot pot and pans from moving at sea. The electric oven is just below the stove and the four Sub Zero refrigerator drawers are on the port side of the galley. A handy spice/ storage cabinet separates the sink and refrigerators. The Fisher-Paykel dishwasher is conveniently located within easy reach of the sink. A large top-opening freezer is in the forward port corner of the galley that makes for easily accessible frozen food storage on those extended cruises. On either side of the pilothouse are port and starboard sliding pilothouse doors that are built to last and withstand the sea. For ultimate extended cruising convenience, there is a pop up mini helm station on the starboard side, complete with remote engine and thruster control, synchronizer control, autopilot remote, 15" Raymarine multi-function display, and VHF to monitor while you dining at sea.
- Sub Zero refrigerators.
- Custom built top loading freezer.
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
- Granite countertops.
- Dacor electric cooktop.
- Dacor electric oven.
- Storage cabinets and drawers.
- Franke sink.
- 110V accent and mood lighting.
- Grohe faucets.
- Drinking water faucet, separate supply.
- Spice racks.
- Exhaust blower over cooktop.
- Appliance storage locker in countertop aft.
- Teak and Holly flooring.
Engine and Mechanical
The engine room has full standup height and is air-conditioned. There is good access to all sides of the engines. The sea chest is at the forward end of the engine room and provides raw water to the fresh-water cooled engines, generator, air-conditioning, and all the other items on the yacht that need salt water. Each item has its own shut-off valve for servicing. The two 1500 gallon fuel tanks are forward of the engine room bulkhead. An additional 450 gallon tank is located forward of the main tanks. This is the center of buoyancy of the yacht so your running angle will not change as your fuel level changes. The fuel tanks also provide an additional layer of soundproofing between the engines and the cabins forward.
- Naiad active stabilizers with multi-sea controls and spline-driven hydraulic pump.
- Pressure fresh water faucet.
- Aquadrive Centa flexible drive couplings.
- Soft engine mounts.
- Proprietary sea chest water intake system.
- Drive coupling covers, FRP.
- PSR pressure fresh water system.
- Sea Chest inspection and cleanout port.
- PJR pressure sea water system.
- Seacocks on all seawater supply lines.
- Twin 25KW Northern Lights generators
- Gen 1- 1794 Hours Gen 2- 1561 Hours
- PJR drinking water pump.
- Water heater, 30 gal stainless steel.
- Proprietary fiberglass insulation blanket.
- FRP fuel tanks with sight gauges.
- Engine room lead/foam sound insulation.
- Engine room blowers 220V high volume.
- Salt water pump.
- S/S water tanks.
- Racor fuel water separators, dual with gauge.
- FRP holding tank plumbed.
- Engine room vent blowers 2x12V, 24V.
- Dockside or overboard discharge.
- Engine isolation switches.
- Common drainage system for sink, deck, shower and bilge.
- Varnished teak bilge grating.
- 240V fluorescent lighting.
- Color coded copper piping for fuel, water and hydraulic system.
- DC outlet.
- AC outlet.
- Six 3700 GPH bilge pumps with auto & manual switch.
- Fresh water outlet with hose for engines & generator.
- Engine-Generator-Gears oil change system.
- 304 Stainless domestic water tanks.
- Heavy Duty manual bilge pump.
- Under water exhaust system.
- High water bilge alarms throughout boat.
- 24V overhead lights, waterproof.
- Dripless engine shaft seal logs.
- FRP gray and black water tanks.
- Heavy Duty vacuum pumps for gray and black water.
- Smooth finish gelcoated bilges.
- HD watertight engine room door with inspection port.
- Heavy Duty exhaust hose clamps.
- High Temperature silicone exhaust hoses.
- Common drainage system for all discharges.
- Proprietary air inlet system, baffled.
- Polished stainless engine beds, risers and fuel manifolds.
- 24 volt bilge blowers.
- Engine lube oil tank.
- FRP fuel tanks.
- 4000 watt inverter.
- Aqua Matic modular 900 water maker/desalinator 38 Gallons per Hour.
- Headhunter Royal Flush Hydro-Vac (2) Master (1) VIP (1) Port Stateroom.
- Custom hydraulic swim platform w/ adjustable chocks that can hold the tender or a jetski. Dual 2,500 lbs hydraulic cylinders with a lift capacity of 2000 lbs. Has wired and cordless remote control.