Presented For Sale By:
|Length||66 ft / 20 m|
|Location||Cowes, Isle of Wight|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||68 ft / 20.73 m|
|Length at Water Line||54 ft 8 in / 16.66 m|
|Beam||14 ft 12 in / 4.57 m|
|Min. Draft||8 ft 1 in / 2.46 m|
|Builder||Vision Yachts Co. Ltd|
With twin C-18 power from Caterpillar, 4 cabins, a superb engine room and massive build, this Horizon 20m is ready to explore UK waters and beyond. Beautifully finished interior, vast flybridge, tender and in turnkey ready condition.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull & Deck Construction:
- Teak decking to forward and side decks.
- High bulwark with flush mounted deck lights.
- Fibreglass cap rail to bulwark.
- Trend Marine stainless steel rub rail around hull to deck joint.
- Teak decking to aft cockpit and bathing platform inlay.
- Teak decking to flybridge.
- All blemishes and minor damage to gel coat rectified (2015/16).
- White gelcoat finish.
- One-piece hull lamination with longitudinal stringers.
- Hulls are built using state-of-art SCRIMP for strength and weight reduction.
- Solid fibreglass hull bottom.
- High-density foam cored construction above water line.
- Stringers with high density foam coring.
- Deck and structure L-foam cored reinforcement for strength.
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull.
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
- International anti-fouling bottom paint with epoxy coatings from new.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Caterpillar C-18 1000hp diesel engines with ZF 550A reduction gears.
- Caterpillar engine displays x 3 installed (2015/16).
- Dual Racor 75/1000MA fuel filters/water separators.
- Exhaust system for engines with mufflers.
- Spacious engine room with black rubber floor panels.
- White engine room finish.
- Double sound and heat insulated material with foam and lead combination.
- Stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine.
- 4 x engine compartment blowers (2 x AC and 2 x DC).
- Engine load distributed on steel channels bonded to stringers.
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high water temperature.
- Oil change pump system for engines.
- Heavy duty engine room door.
- Stainless steel covers for engine exhaust pipes.
- Engine block heaters.
- Charging by engine alternators.
- ZF throttle quadrant fitted (2015/16).
Maintenance & Performance:
- C.473 hours run at March 2021.
- Engine and gen. serviced 2019, serviced May Nov 2020.
- Maximum design speed 24.6 knots, cruising speed 19 knots.
- Fuel consumption per engine c. 32 gph @ cruise, 50 gph @ WOT.
- All filters replaced – 2020.
- Deep Sea seals serviced (2015/16).
Propulsion & Steering:
- MMC electronic engine control system at flybridge and lower helm; Side-Power electric bow and stern thrusters with dual station controls. New Side power controls fitted (2015/16).
- Pilothouse monitoring system with red LED lights.
- 3rd helm station integrated into port aft superstructure moulding with:
- MMC electronic engine controls with chrome control head.
- Bowthruster & sternthruster controls.
- Engine start/stop buttons.
- Aqua tech #22 HS stainless steel shafts.
- High performance 4-blade Hung Shen bronze propellers.
- Main and intermediate bronze struts with backing plates.
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with maintenance free Tides Strong seals.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system.
- Custom steering wheels on both upper and lower helm.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller.
- Stainless steel rudder with zinc plates.
- Hynautic hydraulic trim tabs with B.C.S. indicators.
- Additional anodes fitted to shafts, and disc rope cutters installed (2015/16).
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Exalto stainless steel wipers with wiper washer system.
- Variable speed control on each windshield wiper.
- Naiad stabilizers with Multisea II control panels to each helm; repaired/overhauled, fins slightly re-contoured to stop fouling hull (2015/16).
- Starboard trim tab actuator replaced (2015/16).
- 24/220v electric supply from generator or shorepower.
- Select switch for AC power supply.
- Main electric panel includes AC and DC circuit breakers.
- 24V DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel.
- GFI protection for AC required outlets.
- 2 x Mastervolt 200 AH gel cell batteries for engine start.
- 2 x Mastervolt 200 AH gel cell batteries for ship’s service power.
- 1 x Mastervolt 120 AH gel cell battery for generator start up.
- All batteries switched & fixed with pedestal.
- Guest battery switch (vapour proof).
- Mastervolt 50 amp battery charger for engine start up batteries.
- Mastervolt 75 amp battery charger for service batteries.
- Mastervolt 30 amp battery charger for generator start up battery.
- Onan E-QD 17.5kw/50hz generator.
- Racor 500MA fuel filters on generator.
- Oil change pump system for generator.
- Fiberglass water/smoke silent exhaust.
- 1 x 50 amp shore power connection.
- New shorepower sockets and relays fitted, wiring replaced with larger current capacity aircraft standard cable, new switches, breakers etc. fitted to AC electrical distribution panel where required (2015/16).
- Colour-coded wiring for easy identification.
- 2 x Mastervolt 24/12v 20A- DC-DC converters.
- AC volt duplex receptacles located throughout including engine room.
- Vimar switches for lighting switches and receptacles.
- Electrolysis bonding system.
- Sea cocks.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- High-volume AC fresh water pressure pump and 1 x DC pump for back up.
- Fresh water hose for filling engine and generator expansion tank.
- Sump pumps for drains.
- Marine grade lines for fresh water system.
- 1 x 20 gallon Raritan water heater.
- Colour-coded piping system for easy identification.
- Fresh water system, overhauled, pump module re-sited in engine room for better access, 1 x pump replaced (2015/16).
- Electric bilge pumps.
- High level bilge alarms.
- Bilge exhausts fan ventilation forward.
- Trident hump hose for engine exhaust.
- Bilge pumps and switches.
- Total capacity of 3,840 litres; aluminium tanks with sigh and electric gauges.
- Heavy duty sight gauges for fuel tank with self-closing control valve.
- Seamless covers for fuel inlet in recessed box.
- Wemar fuel level indicator system.
- Total capacity of 1,323 litres; stainless steel tanks.
- Seamless covers for water inlet in recessed box.
- Wemar water level indicator system.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 380 litres.
- Y valve for holding tank dockside pump out & macerator.
- Holding tank level indicator.
- Blackwater system and vacuum WC system.
- Raymarine S3 “Smartpilot” autopilot system.
- Integrated instrument panel on both helm stations.
- Full set of engine instruments on both stations.
- Monitoring system for equipment (bilge pumps, blowers and navigation lights) to pilot-house helm.
- Ritchie flush mounted compass at both stations.
- International navigation lights.
- Radar repaired/overhauled by manufacturer.
- Full active remote AIS fitted.
- Raymarine E80 colour chartplotter/radar display repeater; replaced/software updated.
- Raymarine GPS antenna.
- Raymarine 4kw 24” radome radar scanner.
- Raymarine ST60 multi display repeater (speed/depth).
- Raymarine 54E D-DSC VHF.
- DSC radio fitted.
- Flybridge compass.
- Autopilot control.
- Raymarine E120 chartplotter/radar display.
- Raymarine ST60 depth.
- Raymarine ST60 speed.
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot control unit.
- Raymarine 54E D-DSC VHF.
- Flybridge wet-bar including sink, U-line 29R ice-maker/refrigerator and Siemens ET510501 barbecue grill; automatic electric cut-off switch for barbecue grill.
- Ellisse Intercom in saloon, pilothouse, master stateroom, VIP stateroom, guest stateroom, engine room, rear accommodation and flybridge.
- Siemens 1640 washer/dryer to stern cabin.
- U-Line BI-95 icemaker in saloon.
- Siemens dishwasher.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet.
- Isotherm top-loading refrigerator/freezer.
- U-line refrigerator.
- Siemens 4-ring electric hob with exhaust blower above.
- Siemens Top-Line electric oven.
- Siemens Inno-Wave stainless steel microwave oven.
- Bean to Cup Delonghi coffee machine installed.
- Sealand vacuum flush toilets.
- Jabsco electric head in aft accommodation.
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform behind opening panel.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Marine Air central air conditioning system (6 x units).
- Sony CD/radio systems with speakers on flybridge and in cabins.
- Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV.
- Sony LCD 17” TV to master cabin with Kathrein DVB unit.
- Sony DVD player with speakers in saloon, mast and aft cabins.
- Sony Wega 42” plasma screen with LG Dolby surround system (D/VCD) on Hi/Lo lift mechanism.
- Sony CD/DVD to saloon.
- KVH G6 satellite TV system & KVH Gyrotrac with Sky Digibox (no card) to saloon AV cabinet.
- Engine room AC fluorescent lights and DC dome lights.
- Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse and galley.
- Dolphin power supply for DC lighting.
- Austin Design lighting system.
- Halogen ceiling lighting throughout.
- All stairways with safety light system.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 8 in 4 double cabins (all with ensuite bathrooms, stern cabin can be used as crew accommodation).
- Teak and holly floor to pilothouse and galley.
- Teak and holly floor to forward heads.
- High quality push button cabinet door locks.
- High density foam mattress with custom bedding covers.
- Stainless steel portholes in aft accommodation.
- Passenger mattresses all replaced with custom made 9 inch foam.
- Most cabin bright work and draw/cupboard latches replaced (2015/16).
Description of layout from forwards:
- Auto sensor lighting in lower deck area.
- Queen size bed in master stateroom.
- 3M sound insulation for master stateroom ceiling.
- Headboard for beds with mirrored back walls.
- TV cabinet in aft stateroom and stern cabin.
- Hanging locker cabinets in staterooms.
- Yachtflex springs for berths in all cabins.
- Removable interlocking vinyl ceiling panels throughout.
- Handmade lighting boxes.
- Custom wood louvres for all air conditioning outlets.
- Two seater captain’s bench trimmed in black leather.
- Pilothouse custom design helm console.
- Storage cabinets in accordance to arrangement.
- Large storage lockers.
- Black Ice granite counter tops.
- Teak and holly floor.
- Dinette table and seating trimmed in black leather.
- Black Ice granite counter tops and splashbacks.
- Teak and holly floor.
- Fibreglass floors in all shower enclosures.
- Seamless fibreglass in all showers.
- Towel bars, rings, cupholders and toothbrush holders.
- Ventilation blowers.
- Inlaid sinks with curved wood fascias.
- Mirrored doors for cabinet above sinks.
- Hanging locker.
- Double berth.
- Storage locker.
- Flat screen television.
- Mirror on wall.
- Flybridge windshield in solid stainless steel frame.
- Instrument console with curved sliding clear cover.
- Fibreglass helm bench.
- Curved U shaped seats with fibreglass high-low table.
- Integral stainless steel handrails around bar unit.
- Indirect lighting system under wet bar seats.
- Stainless steel opening hatch on flybridge stairway opening.
- Oversize drains with strainers on each corner of flybridge deck with internal overboard drains.
- Fibreglass radar arch with antenna bracket.
- Chrome plated electric air horns.
- Curved seat beside flybridge helm station port and starboard.
- Teak slatted wooden drain panels under seats.
- Besonzoni G311G hydraulic crane 600kg.
- Flag staff on back of flybridge.
- Flybridge seat covers.
- Watertight sliding door from pilothouse to side deck.
- Stainless steel flag pole on bow rail.
- Forward deck storage lockers.
- Forward deck seat with backrest.
- Aft deck seats with drink holders.
- Frameless windows.
- Stainless steel curved aft sliding door for main saloon.
- Blue reflective tempered safety glass for windows and aft sliding door.
- Stainless steel portholes.
- Lighting recessed under side deck and wheelhouse.
- Port and starboard drop down doors in side decks with extending boarding ladder.
- Windscreen and side window covers.
- Aft deck high-low fiberglass dining table.
- Spacious design transom integrated with curve aft deck seat and end tables.
- Cockpit table was refinished, but requires re-doing, as does instrument panel surround in flybridge binnacle.
- Curved stairs from aft deck to flybridge.
- Deck hatch to aft cabin.
- Dimmer switch for aft deck lights.
- Besonzoni PI 383-400 hydraulic telescopic passarelle (letterbox) to stdb platform stair.
- Port and starboard curved stairs from swim platform to aft deck with curved stainless steel handrails.
- Water-tight door from swim platform to aft quarters.
- Swimming ladder.
- Lighting for yacht name.
- Port windshield and port quarter shields.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel roller and chain stopper for anchor chain.
- Maxwell VWC3500C vertical electric anchor winch.
- Custom made stainless steel 130lb/60kg anchor.
- 200’/60m high tensile 3/8”/12mm anchor chain.
- Freshwater anchor chain wash-down.
- Lighting above anchor chain at bow under stainless steel cover.
- Heavy duty 316# stainless steel cleats and fairlead with rollers.
- 6 x Fenders.
- 4 x Warps.
- 2 x Cleats at corners of swim platform port and starboard.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sunbathing cushion on forward deck with drink holders.
- Cream Sunbrella exterior cushions, white and blue vinyl cushions to foredeck seat and aft cockpit seat.
- Aft deck canvas enclosure.
- Fawn bimini.
- Flybridge furniture covers.
- Cockpit and forward deck cushions are custom-made.
- Walkabay 3.5m with 40hp Tohatsu outboard; chocks to bathing platform & flybridge lifting davit.
- Heavy duty stainless steel #316 22 handrail with 1-1/42” stanchions.
- Stainless steel handrails on both sides of aft deck stairs.
- Stainless steel guardrails on swim platform.
- Security cameras.
- 8-man liferaft serviced by Seaweather.
- One Fireboy automatic/manual fire extinguisher in engine room (overhauled/re-charged 2015/16).
- 6 litre foam extinguisher to pilothouse helm.
- 2 x 1kg dry powder extinguishers to galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: