Sea Ray makes a very solid, high quality yacht in the 340 Sundancer and that quality withstands the test of time. Our Sundancer has only 535 hours on twin Mercruiser 7.4L MPI motors with inboard V-drives and fresh water cooling, a 4.5kw Westerbeke generator with 156 hours, and full canvas enclosure and cockpit storage cover. Extra features include a remote windlass and spotlight, radar, GPS, and VHF.
Her interior includes heating and air conditioning, a roomy galley with plenty of counter space, and a flat panel TV for entertainment. She has a pedestal forward berth and a mid cabin lounge that converts to a nicely sized double berth. Her roomy head makes into a shower and features a Vacuflush toilet. Give us a call today to arrange seeing this well priced and nicely maintained boat.
Technical and System Features
The nicely laid out engine room on the 340 exemplifies the quality standards that Sea Ray is known for. The boat has twin Mercruiser 7.4L MPI fresh water cooled engines with 535 hours connected to V-drives.
- Inboard Mercruiser 7.4L Multi Port Injected engines.
- Closed loop fresh water cooling ready for the salt water.
- Hurth V-drive Model HSW 631V13.
- Four group 27 batteries.
- Promariner 30-3 charger.
- Westerbeke 4.5kw generator with 156 hours.
Hull and Deck Features
- Swim platform with telescoping swim ladder
- Transom locker for storage of fenders, lines, power cords, etc..
- U-shaped lounge to starboard in cockpit with dinette table. Converts to a sun lounge / berth.
- Refreshment center to port in cockpit includes cold water sink, waste basket storage, 12 volt refrigerator, and additional storage.
- Helm has sliding captains chair and double bench as companion seating.
- Lofrans vertical mount windlass with 20' of chain and the rest rope.
- Delta plow anchor.
- Remote spotlight.
- Shore power cord.
- Windshield wipers.
- Forward raked radar arch.
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
- Floating staircase for a more open feeling.
- Dinette to starboard that converts to a berth.
- Ample floor space in salon.
- Mid cabin has a U-shaped lounge that converts to a berth.
- Multiple storage lockers.
- Head is quite roomy and is wood free for a low maintenance wet head shower arrangement.
- Vacuflush toilet.
- Kenyon electric stove
- Norcold 12V/120V refrigerator
- GE microwave
- Solid surface counter tops that, combined with Corian covers for the sink, stove, and trash receptacle, provides great work space for the chef.
- Forward berth is a pedestal queen with great access for both people.
- Two hanging lockers provide great clothing storage.
- Raymarine RL70C
- Lowrance Elite 7TI GPS Plotter
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata Depth and Speed Log
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF Radio
- Emerson Flat Panel TV
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Player with Dash Remote
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.