Motor Boats for sale UK, Broom Offshore 44 for sale – 2001 (Last one built) – Twin Caterpillar 2x 450HP Diesel engines. 6 berths in 3 cabins with 2 toilets and 2 showers. Holding tank and diverter valve, Warm air heating system, Bowthruster, Folding radar arch, Raymarine Radar/ Chartplotter, VHF radio, Generator, Teak cabinets. This vessel has benefited from a sympathetic refit to modernise her fit out making her a very good example.
- One double berth aft master cabin.
- Forward cabin with V twin berth.
- Starboard side cabin with over under bunks.
- 4 single berths
- New carpet and blinds.
- Warm air heating
- Cloth upholstery - Mushroom.
- Stereo 2017
- 2 no. heads, electric wc's, showers, ensuite double entry.
- Holding tank
- Electric hob- 4 elements
- Electric oven
- Refridgerators x 2 one with freezer compartment at top.
- Pressurised Hot & Cold water
- Combi microwave.
- Gas detector
- Galley sink
- Radar - Ray E90 2015
- Chart Plotter -Ray E90 2015
- GPS Ray- E90 2015
- Autopilot- Simrad AP20 2001
- Log - Ray ST60
- Depth- Raytheon
- VHF Simrad
- Steering compass
- Fog horn-twin
- 2 no. searchlights.
- Gas detector
Hull, Deck, Safety and Canvas
- Recent cockpit cushions
- Spray hood Caramel colour 2017
- Enclosure 2017
- Treadmaster brown style decks
- White hull and superstructure.
- Preventative epoxy hull treatment.
- Teak joinery.
- Blinds to galley and toilet ports
- Mouldings cream colour interior.
- Aft deck command position.
- Fold down radar arch.
- Auto and manual bilge pumps.
- Auto fire extinguishers in engine bay.
- Navigation lights
- 240 v
- generator recently serviced 191 hrs
- Shore power
- Smart charger.
- Immersion heater
- Both engines serviced March 2019
- Twin Catepillar 3126TB EDCengines 450hp each, 780 and 857 hours
- Fuel tank- 1727 litres
- Generator Fischer Panda ( Serviced March 2019)
- Clements brass 5 blade.
Awaiting full details - To Follow as new listing
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory. www.preciousmarine.co.uk - Head office 01473 780286 - Ask about our Fixed Price Brokerage scheme.