Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||55 ft / 16.76 m|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|LOA||55 ft 8 in / 16.97 m|
|Beam||17 ft 3 in / 5.26 m|
|Max Draft||4 ft 10 in / 1.47 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1300 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||250 gal|
|Holding Tanks||100 gal|
NOW LOCATED IN FT. LAUDERDALE AND PRICE JUST REDUCED
The Owners of the FULL CUT, (they took delivery of the boat in late 2014), are very experienced boat owners that have striven to maintain their Sportfishing/Cruising Yacht to a very high standard, as had the previous owners. In addition to having maintained their boat, there is never any hesitation to initiate up-grades when needed or desired. The FULL CUT was brought to Ft. Lauderdale annually for Service and Up Grades in addition to the regular service provided at their home in Nassau. The FULL CUT was last painted by Tung Lu of Ft. Lauderdale at the end of 2013 and shows very well. Someone is going to buy a very good boat…The FULL CUT
From the cockpit enter the interior of the vessel via a door in the aft bulkhead. As you enter the expanse of the Open Salon from entry to the galley, on your left there is a “L” Shaped sofa w/storage under, and a low-profile galley. Across to the right are cabinets housing the electrical panel with a custom liquor cabinet below, moving forward to a A/V cabinet and new Ice maker with newly re-configured cabinet. Further forward is a “C”-shaped dinette, and more storage. The vessel’s entertainment system features; “New” TVs, DirecTV receivers and Fusion Stereo systems and a Track Vision satellite dish.
New Salon & Stateroom AC & Blowers
The Galley is forward to the left in the salon. The galley features composite countertops and is well equipped;
- Large cabinets above the forward countertop
- Sharp Carousel Microwave/convection oven
- Exhaust blower
- 3-Burner Kenyon electric stove
- Garbage disposal
- Sub-Zero refrigerator & freezer drawers & one w/ icemaker– 6 total refrigeration drawers
- Kenmore ice maker in salon
- Water heater – 20 gals.
- New - Washer/dryer unit just forward in the companionway – with re-configured cabinetry
- Carbon monoxide monitor/detectors
Master Stateroom and Head
The Master Suite is located amidships to the left moving forward. Featuring a full ensuite private head, a queen—size bed w/storage under, a large hanging locker, a credenza with drawer storage, a TV and separate AC.
VIP and Guest Stateroom
Forward of the owner/master stateroom is a VIP stateroom featuring a double berth to the right and a raised single berth to the left. Additionally, there is a private entrance to the Guest/Day Head.
The Guest - third cabin located just aft of the VIP features Upper & Lower Bunks, a walk-in hanging locker and additional storage below the lower bunk.
On the foredeck is the bow pulpit and Lofrans electric windlass (“motor replaced”), fresh and saltwater washdown, a full length bow rail to the side-deck’s grab RAIL (offering secure movement, fore/aft), the foredeck hatches have been replaced with new hatches, a low-profile Nautical Structures 1500lb capacity hydraulic davit (has been “fully rebuilt & serviced”)
The FLYBRIDGE; has a custom hardtop/Flybridge curtains “new”, “Custom” helm/companion chairs w/covers and new upholstery, forward companion seating. The control/helm console has an Electronics cabinet with glass doors, Separate radio box and Air horn.
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ram Mic(salon)
- FB Standard Horizon VHF
- Roberson AP 300X autopilot w/remote
- Furuno CRT radar & display
- Northstar 952X GPS
- Garmin4212 Multifunction system-depth finder
Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit shades & runners-new
- F/B RFil- 6 rod rocket launcher for rod storage
- 8-Gunnel rod holders, Gaff storage
- Teak cockpit sole &covering boards
- Tackle center w/freezer, engine room entrance
- Fresh & saltwater wash down
- Transom door & gate
- Live well,
- Teak table and chairs
- Underwater lights
- Fish box
- Rupp outriggers
- 12DC/120VAC/240VAC Systems
- 20Kw Onan Generator / sound shield / Racor fuel filter
- 8-Total battery; 2 engines, 2 generator, 4 ships service
- Cable Master Shore Power Cable Reel (NEW)
- C-Power 12 KVA isolation transformer
- C-Power ISO Boost 50 shore power transformer
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- MAN, D2842LE406 engines 1200HP ea.; both engines had new cylinder kits, injectors installed (power section overhaul) prior to current owner having purchase the vessel, owner reports 380hrs since his purchase.
- “New” engine room cameras (5 total) & IRIS Switch
- ZF Mathers electronic controls
- Sea Fire engine room fire suppression system,
- Engine room blowers/air intake filter boxes
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Tides dripless stuffing boxes (new cutlass bearings, stuffing boxes w/spare seals
- Emergency Bilge pumping system
- 2 ¾” Shafts, 4 bladed propellers
- Spare propellers
- Watermakers 850 GPD water maker
- FloScan fuel management system
- Central vacuum system
- Oil transfer system
- Trim tabs
- Engine gauges at engine room entrance
- Exhaust temperature gauges (FB)
- Auto & manual bilge pumps
- Electric holding tank heads
“WE HAVE KEPT UP WITH MAINTENANCE AND THE BOAT HAS GONE TO FT Lauderdale yearly for service and repairs of any issues that ever arose with an open check book mentality.
The motors and generator have truly been trouble free along with most systems.
“We’ve had a great 5 years owning this boat”.
Some of the items WE attended to:
- New Tricolor Lights on Bridge
- Motors & Genny, ACs, Fire Systems, Water Maker all Serviced Yearly in Ft. Lauderdale – have all records-plus any other work needed.
- New TV’S, DirecTV Receivers and Fusion Stereo Systems
- New “Trackvision” Dish
- New Engine Room Cameras (5 Total) & IRIS Switch
- Full Davit Rebuild and Service
- New Salon AC & Blower, new Stateroom A/C’s and Blowers
- New Salon Ice Maker & Cabinetry Configuration
- New Bridge Enclosure – Strataglass & Isinglass
- New Deck Hatches
- New Washer/Dryer – all in one – with custom pantry shelving
- New Helm Chairs Upholstery
- New Windlass Motor
- New Cockpit Shades & Runners
- New Cutlass Bearings, Stuffing Boxes and Spare Seals
Bahamas Customs Duty and VAT Paid
We have only put 380 hours on the boat since purchase”
I had the privilege to meet this Family in early 2013 and I helped them to successfully purchase a pretty nice boat, a 45’ Viking. A couple of years later they were ready for a lot more boat and brought the 45’ Viking to me to resale. I was somewhat surprised as they had turned that Pretty Nice” boat into a Much Nicer Boat. We looked and found a couple of nice 55 Vikings and settled on the current FULL CUT. I believe you will find the FULL CUT at least as nice as any available. Good Boating Owners do make a difference.
Owner’s personal items Tools and Tackle
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: