Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Swordfish 36 MKII|
|Length||36 ft / 10.97 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||36 ft 1 in / 11 m|
|Beam||12 ft 2 in / 3.7 m|
|Min. Draft||3 ft 7 in / 1.09 m|
|Designer||Alan V. Burnard|
The Supermarine Swordfish 36 MKII Deep V hull is designed by Alan Burnard and offers exceptional performance at high speeds. MIDAB is in great order for her year and is fully kitted out with aircon, hot water, passerelle, tender garage, Raymarine navigation equipment. All within a 36ft hull that has 1100 litres of fuel available and a top speed of 36 knots! Pure brilliance.
“I wanted to create an Aston Martin of the sea.” “I wanted a boat that was powerful, fast, of extremely high quality, capable of handling some proper weather, and wrapped up in a drop-dead gorgeous package. A modern Swordsman and a true motorboat”.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorized B – “Offshore” for 10 persons
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Moulded by Northshore, Itchenor, UK.
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure.
- Teak cockpit sole, locker tops, bathing platform and capping rails.
- Hull and topsides painted.
- Stainless steel guardrails, bathing ladder and deck grab-rails.
- Self-draining cockpit.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Yanmar 6LM2M-STE 420HP 6-cylinder diesel engines – turbo-charged and intercooled.
- Twin Micro Commander Ignition protection.
- ZF throttles single lever gear/throttle controls.
- Marine Transmission Twin Disc gearboxes.
- Twin Separ 2000 / 18K fuel filters.
- Engine bay blowers.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. Port 849hrs Starboard 857 @ February 2021.
- Both engines serviced 2019.
- Cruising Speed: 28 knots.
- Top speed: 36 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Hydraulic steering.
- Direct drive to shaft via ZF two-speed gearboxes with hydraulically actuated multi-disc clutches.
- 21” x 21.5” 3-bladed bronze propellers (rebalanced 2019).
- Bronze P Brackets.
- New cutlass bearings 2019
- Electro-hydraulic Bennett trim tabs.
- SuperPower 12V 330 amps bow thruster.
- Opacmare passerelle
- Opacmare opening bathing platform.
- 12V ship battery system electrical circuit.
- 24V ring main with shore power.
- Cathodic protection system with bonding cables and sacrificial anodes.
- Breakers and distribution panel to saloon.
- Separate windlass breaker.
- 2 x 180AH heavy duty starting batteries (2019).
- 3 x 12V 110Ah domestic gel batteries (2019).
- Crossover facility.
- Sinewave inverter and battery charger combined.
- 230 Volt, 50HZ, AC electrical system with EU sockets.
- 50Hz Shore power socket on transom.
- Power light to confirm shore power connection.
- Polarity light checking continuity.
- Shore power lead.
- Hitachi alternators fitted to each engine.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurized hot & cold water system.
- Water heating by Isothem calorifier.
- 3 x Jabsco Amazon Strainer electric bilge pumps.
- 1 x Jabsco FS20 electric bilge pump.
- 1 x Rulematic electric bilge pump.
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 1136 litres (250 gallons) in 4 stainless steel tanks.
- Fuel systems and tanks drained and cleaned and new fuel added (2019).
- Total capacity of 209 litres (46 gallons).
- 1 x Plastic tank.
Black water tank:
- Total capacity unknown
- 1 x plastic tank
- Raymarine GPS Hybrid Touch chart plotter series 7 - connected to radar (fitted 2019).
- Raymarine Quantum raydome (fitted 2019).
- Raytheon Tridata depth, speed and log
- Raytheon ST60 Anemometer.
- Raytheon ST6000 + Autopilot.
- Furuno GPS Navigator (nonoperational)
- Garmin 100i VHF.
- Raytheon 430 Loud Hayler (nonoperational)
- Search light.
- Frigomatic stainless steel refrigerator.
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressurised mixer tap.
- Jabsco marine electric WCs, with shower and basin.
- Bathing platform hot and cold shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Dometic Air-conditioning / heating (DTUE-2251-410A-4MR) - serviced 2019.
- Down lights in Targa arch.
- Down lights in cabin.
- Reading lights.
- Low level deck lighting.
- Step lighting.
- Engine room lights.
- Pioneer stereo with FM radio and auxiliary.
- 2 x Sony Xplod speakers in cabin.
- 2 x Pyle speakers in cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
The forward cabin is entered via a sliding plexiglass door and down three steps. From forward a double bed with padded headboard is placed diagonally with its head to port and its foot to starboard. A deep locker below accesses the motor of the bow thruster. Aft of the bed a large C-shaped settee on the starboard side takes up the remainder of the cabin. This has stowage under (where you will find the air-conditioning unit) and a teak dining table in front. Set into the after bulkhead is a clock and barometer. CD player and breakers are situated on the starboard bulkhead.
Aft on the port side is a standalone stall with work surface adjacent. A large hanging locker will prove to be useful storage space. Set in the middle of the cabin roof is a stainless steel escape/ventilation hatch with privacy blind which, together with the long slim side windows let in plenty of natural light enhancing the feeling of spaciousness. The steps to the cockpit are laid with teak.
Aft of the galley is the curved door into the toilet compartment. Inside an electric WC., complete with shower seat on top, is mounted on a plinth outboard under the side deck. Three lockers above are ideal for towels, toiletries and smellies. On the after bulkhead a moulded GRP vanity unit with wash basin, toiletries locker and mixer tap with shower. Set in the floor is a teak shower grating and on the inside of the main door a teak framed mirror has been installed.
The open central cockpit has the helm position to port and comprises of an adjustable helm chairs with footrests, with the helm seat in front of a comprehensive engine instrument display with original navigation aids integrated alongside a series 7 GPS plotter with multifunction display. To starboard is two further adjustable chairs matching double bench seat with teak floor grating and in the portside coaming is an electrics' panel alongside the helmsman. A chart area is placed in front of the navigation seat to starboard and visibility is superb through the curved windscreen. The cockpit can be enclosed by a sprayhood when required, or left open for sunny motoring. The forward facing GRP radar arch acts as a landing for the sprayhood and backdrop, radar scanner, navigation lights and aerials. L-shaped settees are placed on either side of the cockpit and across the bulkhead of the aft cabin. Large stowage lockers are located under these seats and removable panels can be placed in front of the aft cabin door for additional seating. Up to 10 guests can comfortably be seated here. Solid teak adorns the cockpit floor hatches and the central engine hatch lifts on gas struts.
The side decks are very wide and excellent grip wet or dry. The stainless steel pulpit rail runs aft as far as the windscreen and stainless steel handrails are fitted to both cabin roofs. An anchor locker is located in the foredeck and inside is the electric anchor winch and anchor chain/warp. The mooring cleats are highly polished stainless steel.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windlass.
- Delta Anchor with galvanized chain.
- Bow roller and Warps & fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Forward Sun pad cushions.
- Camper canopy (New 2019).
- Tonneau cover.
- Bimini top.
- Seafire engine bay fire suppression system (service date not verified).
- Alive International 10-person liferaft – (service date not verified).
- Life Buoy.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: