The Superhawk 34 benefits from a double berth forward plus a convertible occasional berth made from the saloon/dinette seating area. There is U-Shaped saloon seating shaped around the moveable table, which converts to the occasional berth mentioned. The heads are located to Starboard with shower facility and the galley is directly to Port as you enter the saloon.
High gloss American Cherry and white lacquered cabinetry, Champagne vinyl roof linings and window bands. Contemporary Blue modern furniture with flexiteak throughout the accommodation areas. All fittings and handles are finished in a contemporary chrome and brass.
White vinyl upholstery with Navy panels and piping (New 2017/18).
Teak flooring throughout cockpit with updated flexiteak flooring on bathing platform.
Covers: Navy Camper Canvas covers with Navy cockpit Tonneau cover and White Helm Cover.
- Bow thruster
- Teak cockpit
- Upgraded new style Sunseeker steering wheel
- Additional aerial for FM radio
- AC shore power/battery charger
- Upgraded Fusion Stereo
- additional 12v USB recepticles
- Low level LED colour lights in the cockpit
- Overhead LED lights in radar arch
- Drinks holders in cockpit and helm area
- Upgraded LED Navigation Lights
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Automatic fire extinguishers
- Electric anchor winch with deck & cockpit controls
- New Cockpit Upholstery (2017)
- Cockpit Fridge (Upgraded)
- Saloon Fridge (Upgraded)
- Full camper suntop & tonneau cover (New 2019)
- Cockpit wetbar
- Power lift engine hatch
- Hot & cold water
- Hot & cold transom shower
- Single electric hob
- Teak cockpit
- Flexiteak bathing platform and steps
- Trim tabs
- Additional 12v sockets
- Fold out cockpit table in upgraded teak finish
- Fold away swim ladder
- This example of the Sunseeker Superhawk 34 is fitted with many new and upgraded options and therefore viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and high standard of fit out that this boat has to offer.
- Garmin Echomap Ultra Multi Function Display with Chartplotter
- Garmin GPS
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin multi function Display
- VHF Radio
- Depth sounder
- Electronic speed log
- Full Volvo engine instrumentation
Manufacturer Provided Description
The deep V-shaped hull of the Sunseeker Superhawk 34 promises the all-round performance of her racing heritage. She also offers all the practical comforts that have made this a perennially popular craft for fun days out or long weekends away. The airy modern interior includes a comfortable saloon, a practical galley, a shower / wc, and a double berth. While on deck, there's a wetbar, swim shower, bathing platform, sunlounger and seating for copilot and guests.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the "Manufacturers Model Year" varies from builder to builder and does not necessarily correspond to the vessels year of build. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In this case we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective Buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part. Life-saving appliances do not form part of the inventory and it is for the buyer to ensure they are in date and suitable for his purposes.