Presented For Sale By:
|Length||33 ft / 10.06 m|
|Location||Bangor, Gwynedd (Dickies Marine Services Port Penrhyn Bangor Gwynedd)|
|LOA||32 ft / 9.75 m|
|Beam||11 ft 6 in / 3.51 m|
|Max Draft||3 ft 7 in / 1.09 m|
|Min. Draft||3 ft 7 in / 1.09 m|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 500 litres (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 (Plastic)|
Lochin 33 Fishing vessel (1980) TOTAL PROFESSIONAL REFIT By Dickies from 2019 to 2022 fitted with a RECONDITIONED Daewoo 8.2lt 360hp Turbo inboard Diesel (2022). Enclosed wheelhouse, Large open cockpit. Trim tabs. Now in excellent condition throughout. Total refit spend at over £130,000. Early Viewings recommended - Lying ashore Bangor.
Morio Mon - Refit 2019-22
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a classic Lochin 33 which has had a total refit over the last 3 years. She was purchased by the owner in 2019 who commissioned Dickies Marine Services to carry out a total rebuild which included the following work and more:-
- Supply and fit new Bow Thruster
- New Electric Windlass fitted
- New Shore Power System with 240v inverter
- External shore power sockets
- Supply and fit New Fendering
- Fit all New Timber Bullworks
- Remove and make good toilet and pipework
- Undercoat and gloss toilet area
- New floor in cabin area
- Re carpet wheelhouse and forward cabin
- Rebuild wheelhouse interior and galley
- Sand blast underwater area
- Prep and Epoxy paint to hull, Topsides and superstructure sprayed.
- Repaint cockpit area and engine box
- Clean and paint bilges
- Clean prep and paint all areas
- Total Rewire
- Fit new batteries and new gas box
- Engine out and reconditioned
- New fuel lines and fuel filter unit
- Trim Tabs renovated
- New radar mast and VHF aerial
- New vents and hatch on coachroof
- New Deck and Engine lights
- 3 x New electric bilge pumps
- and much much more
We have invoices of all works carried out that are available on request.
Unfortunately the owner sadly passed away recently and the family have completed the planned refit work on her and now offer her for sale. She has had over £130,000 spent on her and this sale represents a great opportunity to acquire an almost new boat.
Additional comments from Marine Electronics fitter
- The Trim tabs are fitted but the hydraulic drive unit and electronic controller are not fitted.
- The Autopilot is fitted but the power cables were coiled up and cable tied together under the course computer, it is a 12v unit and will need a high power Dc 24v to 12v converter to power it.
- The Shore power inverter unit does also have the following important features - it has a 50 amp 24v battery charger built-in for the leisure batteries, It also has a 4amp charger for the engine batteries, so when the boat is plugged into shorepower, all the batteries will be charged,
He has also fitted Victron Cyrix CT 230 amp battery combiner, this device monitors the engine start batteries when the engine is running and being charged by the engine alternator, When it detects the engine batteries are fully charged it connects the domestic battery bank to the engine batteries so all the boats batteries are charged when the boat is underway
Since 1972, LOCHIN have built commercially operated vessels including lifeboats for the R.N.L.I. and other rescue organisations, police patrol craft, pilot tenders and passenger-charter vessels as well as many other variants based on a range of semi-displacement hulls. All these craft are specifically designed for the task intended. The LOCHIN reputation is legendary notably for handling rough sea conditions .
Enclosed wheelhouse with 2 berths forward with plenty of storage around and below the berths. New hatch to coach roof. There is an enclosed heads to starboard and further storage to port . Moving aft to the wheelhouse the Galley is situated to port and comprises of a new stainless steel twin burner cooker with connected stainless steel sink. New Fridge unit and microwave with ample storage. Set opposite and to port is the helms station with all round visibility and all instruments to hand.
NOTE THIS BOAT WAS PREVIOUSLY MCA CODED (CAT 4 ) FOR 10 + 2 CREW
Daewoo 8.2lt 360hp turbo inboard diesel fitted NEW in 2012 and was removed and fully reconditioned professionally in 2022, full details on work available on request.
Batteries charged by engine alternator. Trim tabs. Rope stripper..
- Anchor with chain.
- Stainless steel guard rails.
- Central Soundproofed engine hatch
- Jabsco Deck wash Pump .(Not Fitted)
- Raymarine C120
- Furuno GPS Navigator (Not Fitted)
- Coden FishFinder (Not Fitted)
- Raymarine Radar
- Navigation Light
- Auto pilot Raymarine ST 6002
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: