Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||46 ft / 14.02 m|
|Location||Marina del Rey, California, United States|
|LOA||46 ft / 14.02 m|
|Length at Water Line||41 ft 1 in / 12.52 m|
|Length on Deck||44 ft 3 in / 13.49 m|
|Beam||14 ft 8 in / 4.47 m|
|Max Draft||7 ft 2 in / 2.19 m|
|Min. Draft||6 ft 4 in / 1.93 m|
|Total Sail Area||1065 uom.sqft|
|Headsail Area||506 uom.sqft|
|Mainsail Area||568 uom.sqft|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
Dufour Grand Large 460 Hull # 160
A new cruising yacht design
The hull and roof of this 46ft yacht were redesigned to optimise space on board without compromising on exceptional performance. Sailors will appreciate the ease of handling provided by the bow nose equipping the standard version, the ergonomic helm, the self-tacking jib and the optimal motor control.
No sailing enthusiast could resist this yacht's majestic appearance with its new hull and deck design.
The forward Galley galley is only found on our New 460 and her bigger sisters the 512 & 560. The functionality and use of space has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Just forward of the salon, you find the full beam galley. The S/S sink with Corian covers has a brushed stainless single lever mixer tap and below sink storage. There is a 3-burner gas stove with oven and grill. The Refrigerator/freezer is drawer style to port. There is space for an optional microwave oven. There is a trash bin to port. Cabinets above and below provide plenty of storage.
- Large Centerline Double Berth
- En-suite Head
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: -Below berth, cubby-hole alongside hull, two tidy pockets, book shelves
- (2) Hanging locker with shelves
- Water tank: Below berth
Forward Master head
The head is divided into two independent spaces, one with shower and washbasin, the other with toilets and washbasin.
- Manual sea toilet and vanity to starboard
- Vanity Sink: Polyester bowl with Corian synthetic resin top
- electric sump pump.
- Large mirror
- Grating: Corian synthetic resin
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch or opening port.
- Separate shower and basin to port
- Large Double Berth: 80" × 55" approx
- Mattress: 4" thick foam mattress with washable cover
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment
- WC: Manual sea toilet
- Wash-basin: vanity unit with basin in Corian synthetic resin
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: 9/10 Fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable
chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
Genoa roller furler.
Running rigging: pre-stretched textile including main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron with (2) reef points, full battens and stack pack bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Optional self-tacking jib available
Hull and Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glass fibre.
- Decorative cover and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-molded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Options: Shoal 6' 4" or Deep 7' 2"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Handrails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket, and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds (2) backstay chainplates
Safety harness "D-rings" in cockpit floor 2 backstay chainplates
Mooring cleats: (6) aluminum cleats, (4) mooring & (2) spring
Rubbing strips:(6) stainless, on hull by cleats at the sheerline
Mainsheet Traveler: On coach roof with adjusting car.
Genoa tracks: With adjustable lead cars.
Downhaul: With multi-purchase tackle and cascade.
Pulleys: (2) single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
Deck organizers: (2) deck organizers for halyard returns.
(1) Halyard winches on coachroof. (optional additional winch and electric)
(2) Genoa/Jib Sheet winches on cockpit coamings (optional electric)
(2) rows of jam cleats port/starboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.