Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||412 Grand Large|
|Length||42 ft / 12.7 m|
|Location||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
|LOA||40 ft 6 in / 12.34 m|
|Length at Water Line||36 ft 6 in / 11.13 m|
|Beam||13 ft 9 in / 4.19 m|
|Max Draft||5 ft 10 in / 1.78 m|
|Dry Weight||20326 lb|
|Total Sail Area||845 uom.sqft|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||52.83 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||100.39 gal|
|Holding Tanks||2 x 13 gal|
Price includes delivery to and dealer commissioning in Annapolis.
This 2018 Dufour 412 Grand Large model will be arriving in Annapolis and offered for sale by Dream Yacht Sales in August 2017. The 2 cabin-2 head “adventure version” is well equipped for chartering or for private sale with the saloon table convertible into an extra berth, and an upgraded 55 HP engine with a folding propeller. Cruise to more places and in comfort with features on this boat such as shoal keel (5′ 10″), air conditioning and electric halyard winch. This boat will be on display at the Annapolis Boat Show in October 2017.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Evolution of the famous Dufour 410, the Dufour 412 Grand Large places herself among the flagships of the Grand Large range. For this 2017 millesime, Dufour Yacht engineers and Felci Yachts Design have a project guideline to integrate all functionalities thus far reserved to bigger sized yachts.
Ambitious challenge skillfully executed, this starts with the optimisation of the exterior spaces. The new closed cockpit by its aft seats conceals a fully equipped exterior galley with barbecue, sink and refrigerator. This new layout, functional and secure, allows to take advantage of the entire cockpit, and makes the boat more spacious.
The Dufour 412 also benefits from new equipment allowing for more pleasant navigation, in particular the fixed bowsprit to simplify the mounting of downwind sails.
With her new look and her new equipment, the Dufour 412 rejoices in all the attributes of an exceptional yacht, and naturally places herself among the upscale level in her category.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface
- Configurations: Longitudinal.
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with Corian®C synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: Via the frontage and the worktop.
- 3 cubby-hole with closed compartments with formed wood flap
- 3-door under-sink unit with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin
- Storage for bottles with locking
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Storage under gas cooker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.