Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||350 Grand Large|
|Length||35 ft / 10.67 m|
|Location||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
|LOA||33 ft 6 in / 10.21 m|
|Length at Water Line||29 ft 6 in / 8.99 m|
|Beam||11 ft 6 in / 3.51 m|
|Max Draft||5 ft 1 in / 1.55 m|
|Dry Weight||12291 lb|
|Total Sail Area||592.02 uom.sqft|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||42.27 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||58.12 gal|
|Holding Tanks||12 gal|
Price includes delivery to and dealer commissioning in Annapolis.
This 2018 Dufour 350 Grand Large model is available in Annapolis, MD now. We are offering more than $15,000 off MSRP so this is one of the best deals going if you are in the market for a new cruising yacht in this size range.
The 2 cabin-1 head “adventure model” is well equipped for cruising with a 29 HP engine upgrade and 5′ 1″ shoal draft, and is rigged to accommodate an asymmetrical spinnaker.
Talk to us about the dealer options and extra incentives. You can sail this boat away or put it into charter management on the Chesapeake Bay with Annapolis Bay Charters. We can help you make ownership easier!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Genius of ergonomics and comfort, this yacht borrows from its bigger brothers all the finesse of style that takes the quality of life to new heights, when sailing as well as at mooring.
Designed for long-haul sailing, life aboard benefits from every convenience, thanks to its open cockpit, among so many other features.
Unique sensations, a pleasure that is re-invented each day.
- Hull: Hand-laminated polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnated with NPG resin
forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing lamina-ted to the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected Saerfoam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck
- Configurations: L-shaped, to starboard of the companionway
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless twin-bowl sink with covers in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator with sliding storage bins.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- 2 closed cubby-holes
- Below sink
- Under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-lights and spotlights over galley.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light + 2-colour steaming light
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: No backstay
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.