Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||57 ft / 17.37 m|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|LOA||54 ft 9 in / 16.69 m|
|Length at Water Line||50 ft 9 in / 15.47 m|
|Beam||17 ft 2 in / 5.23 m|
|Max Draft||8 ft 2 in / 2.49 m|
|Min. Draft||6 ft 5 in / 1.96 m|
|Total Sail Area||1464 ft²|
|Headsail Area||743 ft²|
|Mainsail Area||861 ft²|
|Max Bridge Clearance||79 ft 6 in / 24.23 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||110 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||143 gal|
Arrives in Vancouver June, 2018
PIONEERING DESIGN MEETS EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE. A NEW DIMENSION OF SAILING PLEASURE.
The BAVARIA C57 is a pure expression of class, elegance and the finest craftsmanship. With the design and style of a megayacht, it sets new trends and boasts a long waterline which guarantees high basic speeds. Employing our new BAVARIA VacuTec Technology, we have made the BAVARIA C57 into a sailing yacht with a light, ultra-stable hull to add to its awesome design and exclusive appointments. With decades of experience, extraordinary results like these are par for the course.
REDISCOVER THE PLEASURE OF SAILING.
The BAVARIA C57 isn’t just impressively large, it sails perfectly too. Standing at either helm you can enjoy an exceptional view of the sails and the whole yacht. All of the important navigating instruments are available at both steering pedestals, as is the electric motor control system. All of the sheets and halyards are fed directly to the 2 x 2 winches right in front of the steering pedestals. A self-tacking jib, larger overlapping genoa, gennaker and Code 0 are all there to help make the sailing great, whatever the conditions.
MORE OF EVERYTHING.
The BAVARIA C57 offers more space here as well – more comfort, more luxury and therefore more relaxation. We’ve paid great attention to details that feature select, fine, highly unusual materials. The pantry extends across the breadth of the boat, which means an intelligent use of space.
FIVE STARS IN EVERY RESPECT.
Owners can configure their BAVARIA C57 precisely the way they want and imagine them. And this includes here. The owner's cabin is soundproofed to the saloon as standard, so it offers maximum privacy and quiet.
ALMOST TOO GOOD TO SLEEP IN.
Owner’s and crew cabins are dominated by fine wood and lots of light. Indirect lighting creates a feeling of coziness. The owner’s cabin also features a vanity table, a TV and much more. We’ve thought of everything.
ITALIAN DESIGN MEETS GERMAN ENGINEERING.
The new flagship from the Bavaria shipyard can already be seen as a new milestone in the history of BAVARIA YACHTS. The elegant lines of the hull, the enormous sail plan and the high performance of the BAVARIA C57 originates from COSSUTTI YACHT DESIGN in Italy. Maurizio Cossutti and partner Alessandro Ganz are well-known for their beautiful and fast sailing yachts. COSSUTTI YACHT DESIGN not only designs numerous successful regatta yachts, but also the series yachts designed by the team led by Maurizio Cossutti, which won several design awards every year.
With an upwind sail area of 136 sqm, the BAVARIA C57 promises pure sailing pleasure and excellent sailing characteristics. With its two rudder blades, the BAVARIA C57 can be kept on course with ease and at the touch of a button. Downwind, the power comes from a 232 sqm gennaker, in order to realize the full performance potential of the BAVARIA C57.
The cockpit design is revolutionary: the two control stations offer perfect views. The sails can be directly trimmed by the helmsman, using the four large winches on the steering column. The steering of the BAVARIA C57 is therefore not only extremely easy but can also be managed by small crews.
Crew and guests can enjoy a day’s sailing at the cockpit table, which can be lowered if desired, turning the cockpit into a lounge area. Two additional large relaxation areas can be found on the cockpit roof and on the bow.
The design possibilities for the layout of the lower decks of the BAVARIA C57 are endless. The 3-cabin BAVARIA C57 is typically constructed with the owner’s cabin in the forecastle, and two guest cabins in the aft. BAVARIA YACHTS offers two options for equipping the BAVARIA C57 with four cabins. To starboard between the lounge and the guest cabin, there is room for another cabin with bunk beds. Alternatively, this cabin can be turned into an additional bathroom or a utility room with space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. The second option is to have two large cabins in the forecastle. A 5-cabin version can easily be configured from these many variations. Another crew cabin can be added in the bow on request.
The owner’s cabin in the bow leaves nothing to be desired. A king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom, a separate shower, and plenty of cupboard space are already part of the standard design. The two spacious guest cabins are located in the aft. The wide double beds can be transformed into single beds with just a few maneuvers.
With 88 square meters of living space, the BAVARIA C57 offers the largest living area in its class. Entering the lounge via the wide ladder reminds you once again of the size of the BAVARIA C57. A separate lounge area is situated on the starboard side. A large table on the port side is the perfect place for a grand dinner with guests and friends. The pantry is situated on the main bulkhead on the port and starboard sides. A range with an oven and sink is situated on the port side. The fridge/freezer and large work surfaces are located on starboard.
- Hull Colour: “Signal” white with “Silk” grey cove and waterline
- Vacuum infused hull in sandwich construction
- L-shaped keel
- Steering System
- Twin wheel steering system
- Twin rudders
- Diesel engine
- Engine throttle control, mounted on side of steering pedestal, stb side, mechanical
- 3 blade fixed propeller
- A1: Sail locker
- B1: Queen size "island" double berth with en-suite bathroom and separate shower stall incl. storage space
- C1: Saloon incl. full function galley fwd, dining area on port, lounge area and chart table on stb (only with D1)
- D1: Twin cabin with "scissor" bed incl. en-suite bathroom and separate shower stall on port, double berth incl. ensuite bathroom on stb (only with C1)
- "Classic" Mahogany interior with “Oceanline” floor
- Solid worktop surface in galley "Brown stone"
- Upholstery "Vela" in saloon (according to Bavaria Style Guide)
- Mattress cover in cabins, white
Cockpit & deck
- Cockpit floor, side deck and coach roof with non slip structure
- Integrated wet bar incl. sink with mixing tab (hot and cold water)
- 5 spoke stainless steel steering wheels covered with leather
- Teak on cockpit benches and bathing platform
- 2 cockpit tables, fixed
- All hatches flush
- Moulded staircase to access bathing platform
Tender & toys
- Storage for toys or equipment on transom
Mooring & Anchoring
- 6 mooring cleats, stainless steel, fixed
- Stainless steel anchor arm with roller, fixed
- Anchor windlass, electrical
Standing & running gear
- Aluminium standard keel stepped 2 spreader mast
- Under deck jib furling system
- Backstay adjuster, manual
- Rod kicker
- Midboom sheeting system
- Elvström Dacron mainsail and self tacking jib
- 2 x Lewmar 55ST EVO halyard winches, manual
- 2 x Lewmar 55ST EVO secondary winches, manual
- 2 burner stove with oven
- Drawer fridge incl. freezer unit on stb, totalling 160l
- LED overhead lights
- 40 l water heater
- 80 l holding tank, per toilet
- 1 x manual bilge pump
- 2 x electric bilge pump
- 1 x engine battery, 12 V / 100 Ah, AGM
- 2 x service batteries, 12 V / 2 x 100 Ah, AGM
- Battery charger, 40Ah (3 channels)
- 230 V outlet in each cabin
- 12V outlet with 2 USB connections at switch board
- Digital Switching System incl. multifunction display at chart table
- Country version EU/AUS
What is included in my purchase price?
Your sail away price includes: base boat, some yard options, dealer pack*, door-to-door freight, insurance, US duty, fully commissioned and delivered ready to sail away.
*Dealer pack includes: offload from freighter to truck, offload at Granville Island, bottom (epoxy and antifouling), hull polish, assembly and installation of standard and optional equipment, dealer PDI, Volvo orientation, insurance, crane and yard charges, delivery and importation into USA via Friday Harbor, WA.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.