Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
A seldom used J/70 only sailed on Lake Ontario’s fresh water, except for a few regattas in 2013 and 2014. Interior is extremely clean! Not much racing since the 2014 Worlds in Newport, RI. The boat has stored indoors in the winter months every year, so it still looks very new. Limited travel on its trailer and less wear and tear overall than most its age. A fully equipped, ready to go package for much less than new. Located indoors at RCR Youngstown.
Velocitek Speedpuck & bracket
Torqeedo Electric Motor with padded bag
Full Hull and Deck Travel Covers (Bottom Cover Never Used)
Jib Sock (Red)
Mainsail Cover (Red)
Harken Padded Spreader Bag
Harken Padded Tiller Bag
Harken Padded Rudder Bag
Harken Padded Boom Bag
Harken Padded Hatch Board Bag
Upgraded Padded Lifeline Covers
Sail22 Third Hand Shroud Keepers
Carbon Shroud Locking Bars
Carbon Deck Wear Patches
Carbon Mast Base Collar
Vang Turning Blocks
Cross Sheeting Cleets
Sheet Bags mounted in cockpit port and starboard
Anchor, Chain, Rode
Mounted Fire Extinguisher
Fenders and Docklines
Velcro Companionway Spray Cover
Spinnaker Launch Bag
Class Weight and Measurement Certificate (corrector lead in boat)
2013/14 North Sails Class Main, Jib, Spinnaker
Triad Galvanized Trailer – minimal use over the road
Fiberglass Trailer Box Mounted on Trailer
Spare Tire mounted
Heavy Duty Ratchet Tie Down Straps
Extender for Ramp Launching
Extension kit for Keel Down Storage
Keel Crane Bracket installed on trailer
Aluminum mast cradle with mast raising system
2013 J/70 Specifications
· Construction J/70 hull laminated with biaxial and unidirectional E-glass fabrics and balsa core for rugged durability.
· Deck molded with similar glass fabrics and Corecell foam core.
· High density core material and additional glass reinforcements are placed in way of highly loaded hardware.
· All laminates are engineered and built to required ISO structural standards.
· Molded internal bulkheads and ring frames with gelcoat finish, bonded to the hull and/or deck.
· Molded lift-keel structure jigged, aligned and integrally molded during primary hull layup.
· High strength, inward turning and overlapping hull to deck joint bonded with structural adhesive.
· Molded non-skid on horizontal deck surfaces.
· 4.75’ draft lifting keel with lead ballast featuring an internal leading-edge kelp cutting mechanism operable from the cockpit while underway, SS lock down plate and a single point lifting ring w/2:1 aluminum keel crane lift system.
· (2) Harken investment cast diamond boat lift padeyes installed adjacent to keel P&S.
· High aspect transom mounted molded rudder.
· Lightweight aluminum outboard bracket mounted to transom.
· Deck Large self-draining cockpit with molded foot braces on centerline.
· Molded companionway cover both hinged & removable with lockable drop board.
· Molded foredeck toe-rails P & S. SS custom fabricated chain plates for shrouds and backstay terminations.
· Interior ventilation hatch mounted on cabin house forward of mast.
· (2) Harken B8 primary winches with cam cleats and 8” winch handle.
· Two Ronstan black anodized jib T tracks with cars to accommodate 2:1 jib sheet terminations.
· 5:1 Harken mainsheet system leading to ratchet block and cam mounted on centerline swivel base.
· Adjustable mainsheet traveler with 2:1 control line and cam cleats P & S.
· Double ended backstay adjuster purchase system leading forward to P & S cam cleats.
· Internal bowsprit launching system to exit aft face of the cabin house to cam cleat.
· Harken Small Boat Underdeck headsail furling system with hoistable swivel and control line exiting aft face of cabin house to cam cleat.
· Tack line cam cleat mounted to starboard on cabin.
· Composite tiller with Ronstan tiller extension.
· (4) Spinnaker sheet blocks with (2) outboard of primary winches and (2) aft.
· (2) halyard lead blocks mounted at mast base.
· Four low height SS stanchions and two reinforced SS stern rails at transom corners.
· 12” SS Wire lifelines surrounding the cockpit with comfort pads and termination points on deck edge forward of shrouds.
· Dyneema transom lifeline gate with quick release Foredeck U-bolt for mooring/dockline attachment.
· Spars & Rigging Southern Spars carbon fiber mast with single swept carbon spreaders, carbon masthead crane and mainsail luff track.
· Easy to raise and lower with deck step design and tabernacle system.
· Mast finished in satin black with contrasting white bands.
· Carbon fiber boom with internal 4:1 outhaul, mainsheet attachment point, outhaul and single reef sheaves as well as provision for reef cleat and block at inboard end. Finished in satin black with contrasting white bands.
· Carbon bow sprit with tack ferrule fitting, painted black finish and seal system mounted at sprit housing. 1 x 19 wire standing rigging with adjustable Ronstan turnbuckles for shrouds.
· Double ended boom vang system.
· Running Rigging Package to include: Main, jib & spinnaker halyards Main sheet, spinnaker sheets, jib sheets 18” main sheet strop Tack line, sprit control line Vang control line Traveler control lines Cunningham Dyneema Bow bridal for trailer loading
· Interior Air dry gelcoat finish on hull & deck surfaces Removable cabin floor (2) Bench style molded seats P & S.
· Bin storage aft of seats.
· Molded liner platform with inspection port.
· Molded cockpit support bulkhead with inspection port.
· Anodized aluminum compression post to transfer mast step loads to internal hull structure. Molded entry step.
· Anodized aluminum crane w/ manual crank mechanism Keel lifting device included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.