Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||63 ft / 19.2 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||62 ft 4 in / 19 m|
|Length at Water Line||56 ft 1 in / 17.1 m|
|Beam||17 ft 1 in / 5.2 m|
|Max Draft||8 ft 2 in / 2.5 m|
|Min. Draft||8 ft 2 in / 2.5 m|
|Dry Weight||27000.09 kg|
|Total Sail Area||214.6 sqm|
|Headsail Area||81.91 sqm|
|Mainsail Area||118.2 sqm|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Designer||judel / vrolijk & co|
|Fuel Tanks||900 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||690 litres|
One of the most comprehensively fitted out Hanse 630's ever completed, prepared and launched by Hanse Yachts & Inspiration Marine in Hamble for an experienced owner.
An owner who knew what they required for their sailing grounds. Inspiration Marine being highly rated Hanse dealers for their expertise, knowledge, aftersales and service record.
This Hanse 630 could be regarded as a stunning 'mini superyacht' with a specification second to none.
Hanse explain their inspiration...and aims for the Hanse 630
Elegance, speed and impeccable sailing characteristics are all standard, as are the self-tacking jib and the teak deck. The sleek, compact construction ensures a striking design.
- Resin infused closed cell sandwich core construction
- Carbon fibre chain plates
- Vacuum consolidated GRP laminate strong back with UD reinforcements
- Original painted hull in Dark Grey.
- Opening transom hatch with hydraulic rams, remote control
- Dinghy storage in the aft compartment
- Hull windows including distinctive feature windows in saloon
- Clear gel to ensure full infusion.
- Isophtalic Gelcoat (Light Grey)
- Resin infused closed cell sandwich core construction
- Carbon fibre reinforcements
- Inherent thermal and sound insulation
- Teak on side decks
- Teak on seats and cockpit floor
- Teak on coach roof
- 6 retractable mooring cleats
- Self-draining anchor locker with electrical windlass under deck
- Flush retractable anchor davit with anchor roller and gas spring lifting assistance for storage inside the locker
- Mooring kit, lines, fenders, anchor, chain 60 m
- Two stainless steel framed cockpit tables with folding teak leaves
- Self-draining cockpit
- Engine control at helm station stb.
- Halyard storage bags in the cockpit
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Hot & cold shower on aft deck
- Storage for gas bottle
- Genoa tracks with pin stop cars
- Self tacking jib track, fully integrated in the foredeck
- 2 x 6 sheave deck organizers
- 12 Halyard jammers
- Padeyes for gennaker
- Opening portlights in cockpit
- Stainless steel pushpit with ensign staff socket
- Stainless steel split pulpit
- Stainless steel stanchions tapered
- Rail gates on both sides
- 2 electric primary winches 68 AEST (24 V)
- 2 secondary winches 54 AST
- Carbon fibre steering wheels
- Removable Teak panel to convert the two cockpit table to one
- Custom storage for cockpit table conversion when not required ( vertically in one table )
- Electric - hydraulic gangway with remote control, Retractable in to transom.
- Atlas Custom Carbon davits
- Stainless steel removable ladder to rail gate with brackets on sheer line to port & stbd.
- Boom cockpit light plus 6 cockpit courtesy lights.
- Electric deck wash pump inside anchor locker
- High load pad eye on foredeck for inner forestay and dyneema halyard for storm jib.
- Staircase from cockpit to bathing platform with dedicated stowage place
- Customisation of standard swiming ladder with more comfortable steps.
- Rope bags.
- High quality marine plywood, Canadian Beech veneer, high gloss varnish including bulkheads.
- Wooden door frames
- Maple styled floor squares in the saloon, allowing individual opening.
In chic and contempory Monte Carlo sand.
Accomodation from bow to stern;
- Section A
Version A2 Crew cabin with bunk, wc & and basin PLUS Shower, shower curtain & drain.
- Section B Forward cabin
Version B1 Owner cabin with UPRATED KING SIZED island berth, extensive hanging lockers and drawers including a large en-suite head and shower unit in owners state room
Separate writing desk with seat
- Section C Main Saloon
Spacious saloon with dining area on starboard and comfortable relaxation area on port side, separated galley with bar counter, several lockers and drawers.
- PLUS lowering saloon table including additional mattress.
- Navigation area
Seat with storage
Locker above chart table for instruments and books
Space to mount electronics
230 V / 12 V outlet
Storage in the chart table
LED chart light
- Utility room
multipurpose storage combination portside aft of
- Section D Aft cabin
D1 Two double en-suite aft cabins with seperated berths. Several lockers
Each cabin with individual head and shower
- Internal grabrails in round stainless steel.
- Installation of black Hella fans. 1 in each cabin (4 in total), 2 in saloon & 1 in galley.
- Clock & barometer
Audio & Entertainment
- Bose lifestyle V35 entertainment system in saloon
- Bose Freespace 51 360 degree outside speakers linked to V35 unit with remote control.
- 2 x Bose 131 speakers in cockpit with seperate remote control linked through V35 system
- Bose accoustimas 3 stereo speaker in saloon
- 40" LED TV in saloon on retractable system
- Flatscreen TV in owners cabin on bulkhead
- RR Antenna at masthead for VHF, FM Radio, AIS, GSM & DVBT including 3 colour LED Light.
- U-shaped galley in solid surface, CoreanTM Designer white with integrated double sink
- 3-burner LPG stove with oven, gimbled with extracter fan above.
- Gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in anchor locker
- Extra large fridge of approx 130L, top and front loader with light PLUS Additional fridge drawer in galley to the right of the cooker.
- Lockers and drawers
- Large bin with three removeable sections for seperation of waste
- Front loading freezer in utility room
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fischer Paykel drawer installed dishwasher in galley
- Additional filter/strainer for galley sink
- Upgrade both aft heads with Electric Tecma WC with FW flush and holding tanks.
- Inspection hatches in aft WC bulkheads for maintenance.
- Macerator pump upgrades to all 3 heads on each blackwater tank
- Sound insulation for 3 WC pumps.
Engine & additional motors/generators/thrusters
Engine Volvo D3-150, shaft drive
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- 4-bladed folding propeller
- 1 alternator 12 V / 80 Amp
- 1 alternator 24 V / 80 Amp
- 2 fuel tanks in stainless steel,
- capacity approx. 2 x 410 L
- Fuel infill on deck
- Fuel filter / Water separator
- Engine room sound insulated and illuminated
- Modified engine oil pan to allow drainage including 3 way valve to include oil change pump to select engine or generator.
- 24v Bow thruster with dedicated battery.
- 24v/230v 95 litre per hour
- Dipstick fittings on all 4 fuel tanks for manual gauging
- Anchor chain counter system operated from the engine control helm position. Standard hand held system in anchor locker remains.
24 V DC and 230 V, 50 Hz AC. 12V DC for engine
State of the art centralized multiplex BUS system controls all DC and AC circuits and monitors all ships functions
Central computer with touch screen panel at navigation station with pre-programmed standard combinations of functions (program factory locked
Remote controlled battery switches for easy handling
Main battery switches
Engine start battery 12 V / 80 Ah
Service battery bank: Upgraded to 24 V / 660 Ah batteries
All batteries AGM
Battery charger / Shore power
Inverter 3000W with battery charger 24 V / 100 Amp
Battery charger 12 V / 20 Amp.
1 x 230 V 16A shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system
24 V Electric equipment
Electrical anchor windlass
2 electrical winches, 68 AEST
Refrigerator box in galley
Outlets 230 V
at chart table
in fwd. cabin
in aft. cabin
Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads
Lighting in engine compartment
Reading lights in saloon and cabins
Night light at companion way indirect lightning in saloon
Storage room aft
All navigation lights LED red and green on pulpit, sternlight on pushpit, steaming light at mast, anchor light at masthead
Fischer Panda 15,000 Generator installation wih additional stainless steel sound insulation
230v 52000 BTU; 5 units including upgraded inverter charger to quattro 5000/120/24
Navigation & Instruments
- Raymarine package as follows mounted on custom neater/smaller steering binnacles;
- Inside at chart table - Ray C95 slave chart plotter, i70 Graphic display, Ray 240e with VHF antenna at mast head.
- Non engine control steering pedestal-i70 Graphis displays x 2 to show speed/depth/wind.
- Engine control steering pedestal - VHF Raymic, Ray E95 Chart Plotter, i70 display x 2, p70 Autopilot display
- Outside - Radar RD418HD, Raymarine GPS aerial RS 130, Radar antenn mast bracket.
- Installed inside; Ray SPX 30 Autopliot computer, Ray AIS 650, Ray Life tag system comprising; 1 x transducer & 3 x Receivers, Speed/Echo transducer, wind vane system, Volvo network module, Autopliot drive.
- Steering Binnacle modification
Original maufacturers/Designers sail plans.
May not be applicable to this boat.
Rig and Sails
- 3 spreader silver anodised aluminium mast, tapered
- Standing rigging discontinuous in rod
- Backstays in Vectran
- 1 pair of spreaders lights
- Silver anodised aluminium boom, with 2 reefi ng lines and outhaul
- Cockpit light integrated in boomElectric jib furler, below deck for maximum luff length
- Main halyard Dyneema 14 mm
- Jib halyard Dyneema 14 mm
- Boom topping lift (for main)
- Main sheet Dyneema 12 mm
- Jib sheet Dyneema 12 mm
- Hydraulic boom vang 30
- Split backstay with 2 hydraulic adjusters -22
- UK Halsey tape drive mainsail with maindrop system & 3rd reef. Harken cars for mainsail track
- UK Halsey tape drive self tacking headsail
- Modified Sprayhood with opening windows in light grey
- Bimini for fwd cockpit area in light grey
- Bimini for aft cockpit area in light grey
- Additional mesh sunshades ( zippable ) to sides and rear of bimini.
- Additional awning to fwd deck
- Sunshades for either side of boom,
- Dinghy cover
- Sunbathing cushions
- Cockpit cushions
Foredeck dinghy stowage
Custom deck dinghy stowage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.