Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||13.92 m|
|Max Draft||4.62 m|
|Min. Draft||2.19 m|
|Dry Weight||8900 kg|
|Fuel Tanks||113.6 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||177 gal|
|Hull Warranty||5 years|
3-cabin version of this stunning performance cruising catamaran, in carbon.
Specification and details
Shipyard : Catana
Location : France
Hull length : 12,58 m
Maximum beam : 6,90 m
Draft, boards up : 0,80 m
Draft, board down : 2,70 m
Light displacement : 8,9 T
Engine : 2 x 40 hp saildrive VOLVO (recently serviced, new water pumps)
Hours of engines : 700
Propellers : JPROP, auto flag position
Gasoil : 430 L
Fresh water : 670 L
Black water : 55 L
Mast / Rigging / Sails
- White lacquered aluminium mast
- Double windvane on mast head
- White lacquered aluminium boom
- 70m² Full batten Incidences mainsail in Dacron
- 42m² Incidences genoa in Dacron
- 65m² Gennaker + furler (november 2012)
– NEW spinnaker (2015)
- Spinnaker deck fittings
- Mainsail electrical winch
- Electrical windlass Lofrans 1200W
- Retractable swim ladder in stainless steel
- Transom shower with hot and cold water
- 2 Fore pulpits seats
- 10 Aluminium large cleats
- 2 Daggerboards
- High comfort braided trampoline
- Cockpit table
- 2 Retractable seats in stainless steel
- 2 Magnetic compasses
- 2 Stainless steel leather covered steering wheels
- 2 Balanced spade rudder
- Large cockpit storages
Electricity / Equipments / Plumbing
- Electrical water heater 55L connected on engine
- Pressurized fresh water pumps
- 2 Batteries 115Ah gel (engines)
- 4 Batteries 140Ah gel
- Charger inverter combi 12V/220V with 1200VA
- Batteries controler Victron BMV600
- 6 Solar panels of 80W
- Refrigerator 130L
- Freezer 60L
- Pressurized sea water (kitchen and mast foot)
- Generator Paguro 4KVA 220V
- Watermaker Aquabase 50L/h in 12V
- 2 bathrooms
- Chart table : 1 Multi Fi50 + Tridata FI50 + GPS Furuno GP32 + VHF + computeur outlet
- Starboard helmstation : 1 Multi FI50 + Navpilot 511
- Cockpit : 1 Wind + 1 Multi FI50
- 1 Computeur with screen + navigation software + electronic cards of the world
- AIS system out/in with computeur outlet
- Alpine hifi system CD-TUNER MP3 + 2 speakers inside and 2 cockpit speakers
Safety equipment / Anchoring / Dinghy
- 8 Fenders
- Principal mooring with 25kg anchor + 60m of chain diam 10mm
Manufacturer Provided Description
Leave the port and set sail for the open sea. Every single detail has been carefully planned so you can enjoy the wonderful thrill of high speed at sea in complete safety, whether you are making a short trip to a nearby island or crossing the world's greatest oceans.
- The ultimate experience of speed and the ultimate experience of comfort.
- The Catana 42 has an incredibly spacious interior with a 360° panoramic view.
- With direct access to the cockpit, its salon is the hub of the boat and is equipped with generous storage space.
- The light-filled cabins, perfect ventilation, excellent bathroom design, thermal and audio insulation all come together to make life on board easier and more comfortable.
- Now you can enjoy high-speed voyages and sail through stormy seas, effortlessly.
- The ease of manoeuvres and the extreme smoothness of the steering system are also there to help you maintain the speed of your Catana 42 easily.
- The shape of the floaters and the option of lifting the daggerboards in heavy weather give your Catana 42 a much higher standard of safety than other catamarans.
- With its original daggerboard system, your Catana 42 is also capable of beating into the wind at the required speed in the roughest seas and reaching the closest port when a storm is approaching.
- The Catana 42 is the only boat of its size that can maintain high average speeds, whatever the trim or weather conditions.
- A true distillation of the spirit of Catana, the Catana 42 provides its owners with an incredible range of technical innovations, exclusive to Catana, in this exceptional 12.6 metre-long sailing boat.
- It enjoys the benefit of every technical innovation perfected by the Catana shipyard since its opening.
- Its unique beam/length ratio, adjustable daggerboards, its tilted and tulip-shaped bows, aerodynamic coach-roof and torpedo-shaped hulls make the Catana 42 a sight worth seeing, at sea and in the harbour.
- At the cutting edge of recreational boatbuilding, the carbon infusion process, now standard on all models, ensures that the Catana 42 is an incredibly high-performance boat, as resistant as it is light.
- At 20 knots before the wind, and 12 knots into the wind, the Catana 42 offers its passengers an unrivalled level of comfort and safety for a boat of this size.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.