Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||35 ft / 10.67 m|
|Location||Hood River , Oregon, United States|
|LOA||35 ft / 10.67 m|
|Length at Water Line||31 ft 5 in / 9.58 m|
|Beam||11 ft 5 in / 3.48 m|
|Max Draft||6 ft 9 in / 2.06 m|
|Total Sail Area||629 uom.sqft|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Designer||judel / vrolijk & co|
|Fuel Tanks||37 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||65 gal|
|Holding Tanks||6 gal|
Very clean and well maintained Hanse 350
Elysium a Hanse 350 has very sporty styling - with large flush decks, low cabintop, and a plumb bow and stern. The flush Lewmar hatches add to the sleekness of the deck (and remove tripping hazards). A molded non-skid pattern keeps you safely attached to the deck when walking about, and lines are kept safely off the side decks.
The sailplan consists of a large mainsail and 95% jib. This smaller jib is self-tacking using Hanse's simple and effective system consisting of a traveller track forward of the mast, and one jib sheet that feeds out further up the mast. This Hanse 350 has a newer Pineapple jib, as well as a cruising gennaker with snuffer sock from Pineapple as well.
The custom bow roller does double duty as the bowsprit (a very sturdy arrangement) and anchor storage while under way.
The main is controlled using the German mainsheet system (bridle system). Instead of a mainsheet traveller on the cabin top, two blocks keep the boom near centerline. The vang is used to control boom height - this system is better suited for cruising with simple controls. Custom Mainsheet Purchase and Control in Cockpit can easily be single handed or you can go back to the original German Mainsheet system. The main is stored on the boom in a Doyle Boom Cradle.
Most lines are handled on the two Lewmar 40 cabintop winches, but there are secondaries further aft alongside the cockpit coamings to trim the gennaker and overlapping jib (also included - replaces the 95% self tacker for use in lighter wind).
- Two or Three Cabin Layout
- L-shaped galley aft (to starboard),
- nav station/chart table aft (to port)
- Large salon with a fixed dining table.
- Acacia floorboard / Mahogany cabinetry
- blue-gray Corian countertop
- Flamenco Blue upholstery material
- Two entrances to the head, giving the owner's suite private access when needed
- Jabsco manual flush head, sink and shower area
- Forward/master stateroom has a large V berth and hanging lockers port and starboard
- Aft quarter of the boat (to starboard) lies the guest/aft stateroom with a very large double berth and hanging locker.
- Port quarter functions as the lazarette/locker, and is very sizable - plenty of room for all of your gear and can be converted to a third cabin
- L Shape Galley
- Corian Counter Top
- S/S Double Sink w/Lid Cover
- Double Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- Storage Cabinets, Dish Rack
- Top Loading Isotherm Refrigeration
- Hot/Cold Pressurized Water
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- 30 amp shore-power connection
- ProSport 20 Plus battery charger
- GFCI outlets throughout the boat
- Group 31 engine starting battery (2015)
- 2- House battery Banks (2015)
- Raymarine eSeries 9" Hybrid Touch Chartplotter
- Raymarine i70 Knot/Wind/Speed Display
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot control head (controls the Jefa autopilot motor drive) starboard side near throttle controls.
- Plastimo Magnetic Compass
- Standard Horizon GX2150 located at the nav station (interior)
- Flat Screen TV
Sails and Rigging
- Doyle Main (2016)
- Doyle 85% Jib (2014)
- Genoa (2010)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Original Mainsail
- Fractional Rig
- Rigid Boom Vang
- German Mainsheet System
- Custom Mainsheet Cockpit System
- Self Tacking Head sail
- Lewmar Self Tailing Winches (4)
- Leather Wrapped 40" Wheel
- Back stay Adjuster
- Mainsail Sail Bag (Lazy Jacks built in)
- Helm Cover
- 2015 Last Bottom Paint
- Custom Anchor and Spinnaker Sprit
- T Bulb Keel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.