Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||37 ft / 11.35 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||37 ft 3 in / 11.35 m|
|Length at Water Line||32 ft 12 in / 10.05 m|
|Beam||12 ft 4 in / 3.75 m|
|Max Draft||6 ft 5 in / 1.95 m|
|Min. Draft||12 ft 4 in / 3.75 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||700|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 140 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 325 litres|
Owners version with extended galley and large cockpit locker. 5 berths in 2 cabins with large heads incorporating a separate shower cubicle. Yanmar 3YM 30hp with approx. 700hrs.
This is a well-maintained boat with a good inventory and would be well worth viewing. Arrangements can be made with the owner via our office.
Dimensions / General information
The 370 is representative of the Hanse line, a Judel/Vrolijk design Concept: maximum beam, maximum speed and maximum living comfort.
Outstanding performance and innovative design. The Hanse 370 has been named boat of her year in a number of countries.
Fantastique has a striking Dark Red Hull & White waterline stripes.
- Performance composite iron /lead keel with stainless steel keel bolts.
- Wheel steering and balanced rudder.
- LOA: 11.35 m
- LWL: 10.05 m
- Beam: 3.75 m
- Draft: 1.95 m
- Displacement: approx 7200kgs
- Ballast: approx 2280 kgs
CE Certificate A (ocean)
Rig/Sail area -
- Mast length above WL approx. 17.77 m | approx. 58´3˝
- Total sail area approx. 87.40 m² | approx. 941 sqft
- Mainsail approx. 42.50 m² | approx. 457.48 sqft
- Self-tacking jib approx. 28.60 m² | approx. 308 sqft
- I 15.00 m I 49´3˝
- J 4.15 m | 13´7˝
- P 14.40 m | 47´3˝
- E 5.15 m | 16´11˝
5 berth accommodation in two cabins with large separate heads and galley.
- Mahogany wood furniture.
- Flamenco blue upholstery.
Forward double cabin. Saloon with "U" shaped seating area and dining table to starboard. The seating will double up as a single berth. The opposite is a central table with storage for charts and two seats. Large "L" shaped galley to starboard with access to cockpit locker. Large double aft cabin to port and large head with shower area separated by 'frosted glass' door.
- LED cabin lighting.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Hot water via calorifier, heated from engine & 240v immersion element.
- Website Airtop 3500 heater with outlets in fwd cabin, saloon, aft cabin.
- Sterling Clock & Barometer.
Engine / Electrical
22.1kW / 30 hp Yanmar 3YM 3 cylinder fresh water cooled diesel engine with sail drive to 3 blades folding prop. Morse engine controls.
- Approx 700hrs running time.
- Approx 2lt per hour consumption.
- Last serviced 2016
- 3 domestic batteries 2016.
- 1 engine start 2007.
- Shore power with new cable 2017.
- Sterling charger/battery management system.
Spars / Rigging / Sails
- 9/10 2 spreaders anodised aluminium mast. With original stainless steel standing rigging in good condition.
- Backstay with an adjuster.
- Anodised aluminium boom with Rod kicker.
- Roller reefing system.
- North full batten Dacron Main and self-tacking jib. 2007.
- Watson Sails High-Performance laminated self-tacking 2009 jib (battened leech)
- Kemp mainsail - Performance Dacron 2011.
- Watson 100 M2 asymmetric spinnaker (cruising chute) red colour. Used 6 times.
Running gear -
- Dyneema running rigging 2016.
- Bowsprit, sheets and tack line for asymmetric.
- Hanse single line reefing system (cockpit handling).
- Main sail fully battened with 2 reefs.
- Main and jib halyard lead aft to cockpit
- Main and jib sheets.
- Mainsheet traveller on coach roof.
- Raindrop system with Lazy Jacks; colour: light-grey.
- Self-tacking jib with a traveller.
- Boom topping lift.
Navigation Intruments / Lighting
Navigation instruments -
- Illuminated binnacle magnetic compass.
- SIMRAD Depth sounder
- SIMRAD Speed/Log
- SIMRAD Wind.
- Tactic wind.
- SIMRAD Autopilot
- 2x Lowrance chart-plotters at chart table 2007 and binnacle 2015.
- Lowrance radar on Scanstrut 2008/9.
- SIMRAD VHF Radio.
Navigation lights -
- Steaming light
- Bow light
- Stern light
- Anchor light
Deck / Deck Equipment
- Electric anchor windlass 2015/16.
- 16kg Delta anchor with 30m of 8mm chain.
- Single bow roller.
- 8 fenders.
- Fender skirt.
- 6 warps.
- Fwd, midship and aft mooring cleats.
- Transom boarding ladder.
- Sprayhood, wheel and binnacle cover.
- 2 x halyard winches. One electric.
- 2 x mainsheet winches.
- 2 x winch handles.
- 4 man liferaft. Due service.
- 1 manual & 1 electric bilge pump.
- 4 x fire extinguishers including Automatic engine room extinguisher.
- Smoke detector.
- Gas Detector.
- Engine overheat alarm.
- Harness points.
- Horseshoe life buoy.
Antifouling / Underwater hull
- SONIC SHIELD - Electronic antifouling system installed in 2015.
- Galvanic Isolator.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.