Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||35 ft / 10.6 m|
|Location||Ardrossan, North Ayrshire (Clyde Marina)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||10 ft 7 in / 3.23 m|
|Length at Water Line||9 ft 2 in / 2.78 m|
|Length on Deck||3 ft 6 in / 1.06 m|
|Beam||3 ft 6 in / 1.06 m|
|Max Draft||1 ft 11 in / 0.58 m|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 11 in / 0.58 m|
|Engine Model||D1 30|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||585|
|Designer||Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 90 litres (Plastic)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 265 litres (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 50 litres (Plastic)|
This Dufour 34 Performance, is presented in excellent condition. Tidy and well looked after throughout, she has been kept to a very high standard and low engine hours at 585. She is ideal for shorthanded sailing, with all lines leading back to the cockpit. Bespoke bedding, and recently added mattresses contribute excellent fixtures and fittings throughout There is fitted with Raymarine navigation equipment at the nav table and in the cockpit. The rigging has been professionally inspected and the sails have been refurbished.
Boat has been set up for long term cruising however change of circumstances force sale
Boat is ready for new season and new owner.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 34 meets all criteria that has made the Dufour 40 a worldwide success: speed on all points of sailing, stability and manoeuvrability, good-looking and useful design, a practical interior layout. With the Dufour 34, Dufour has created a new benchmark among 34-foot fast cruisers. Sailing a Dufour 34 is sheer pleasure: You can either share it with a crew, or enjoy sailing her single handed, as she is very easy to handle.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged.
- PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Provision for ducting (heating or conditioning).
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish.
- Deep draft 1.90 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
Deck and Cockpit
- Teak trimmed cockpit and side decks, slightly curved teak sole.
- Large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- Large size steering wheel with pedestal (option).
- Compass on wheel binnacle
- Single lever engine controls and recessed engine control panel.
- Oddments tray integrated in engine control panel.
- Large Propane locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage with straps under helmsman seat.
- Swim/boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- S/S grab rail as well as step on transom.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder in the centre to be folded on transom, with teak steps.
- VOLVO D1 30 (30Hp). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 90 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade folding propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam.
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 12 function switchboard.
- 12 V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery
- 2 x 75 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each battery.
- 240 volt Shore power system with cable
- Battery can be charged via shore power charger, engine
- Solar Panel to charge batteries whilst on mooring.
Tankage and Water System
- 2x Water tanks 265 litres
- 1x Diesel Tanks 90 litres
- 1x Holding Tank 50 litres.
- Water system
- Fresh Hot and cold pressurized water system.
- Hot water via shore and engine calorfier.
- Two Cabins with one heads layout.
- Sleep 6 with two single berths in the saloon.
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany, with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Locker doors have ventilation louvers.
- The cabin doors have double anti-vibration bolts.
- The floorboards are in laminated marine Moabi wood.
- Cabin mattresses and saloon cushions have removable covers.
- The upper cabin and saloon linings are in Moabi wood.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Worktop with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (hot/cold).
- Cooker with 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator with ice cube compartment with new control box
- Stowage under sink with shelf and sliding baskets.
- Space for garbage bin.
- 3 upper cabinets with doors on hull side.
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-light and 2 spotlights over galley.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Forward cabin with Large 210 x 156 cm bespoke Duvalay mattress
- Access under berth for storage and transducers
- Large hanging locker and full length shelf with deep fiddle
- Aft Cabin with double berth 200 x 150 cm bespoke Duvalay mattress
- Seat which forms a shoe locker with large hanging locker above
- Shelf with deep fiddle
- Deck hatch for ventilation
- Saloon Settee on port and starboard sided which and form berth's
- Backrest and seat foam with washable covers, storage under seats and behind backrest
- Lee Cloths (not yet fitted)
- Saloon table
- Chart table Large chart table with hinged desk top to starboard of the companionway, seat with storage underneath and vinyl covered curved cushion.
- Electrical panel with switch and instruments console angled towards the navigator.
- Book shelf under switchboard and storage under chart table.
- Main Heads Manual marine toilet.
- Wash hand basin unit with moulded basin and stainless steel handrail.
- Large mirror
- Chorme plated mixer tap combining basin tap and shower.
- Shower with direct drainage by electric pump.
- Hanging locker for wet weather gear.
- Eberspacher Cabin Heating with 4 outlets and programmable timer
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail on hulldeck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting with removable double anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate green/red navigation lights.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring ahead of forestay.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole and Danbouy holders and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel guard-rails.
- 4 Mooring cleats, stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- 2 spring cleats.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 3 deck filler plates for 2x water, 1x fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet track with piston lead blocks.
- 2 x sheet turning blocks with buil tin jammer and pad-eye for fixing spinnaker sheet block.
- Aluminium mast step with return blocks.
- Stainless steel swan neck for electric cable gland.
- 3 and 5 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns to cockpit.
- 6 clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x 32.2 ST halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 x 40.2 ST Genoa sheet winches on coamings close to helmsman.
- Clutch on toerail for Genoa furling line.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboard in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Stowage of washboard under port side berth or in starboard locker next to holding tank.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway with spray deflector.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
I : 41.75 ft
J : 12.25 ft
P : 38.58 ft
E : 14.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 663.00 sq ft
Sails and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Possibility to rigging a removable inner forestay (optional).
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with single line reefing system.
- Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furling system.
- Discontinuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel Dyform cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Split backstay with 32 to 1 purchase.
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: low stretch main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main sheet on 5 to 1 purchase and Genoa sheets, Mainsail reef lines in Dyneema and Genoa furling line.
- Mainsail with logo in high tenacity cloth, with two broad reef bands.
- Mainsail cover.
- Special bi-radial roller furling Genoa with new anti-UV protection.
- Owen Sails Main Sail with 3 reefs
- Owen Sails Furling Genoa
- Owen Sails Asymmetric Spinnaker little used
- Cruising Chute Sanders un-used with Snuffer
- All Sails refurbished and cleaned by Sanders Sails in 2017
- 1 x Compass on binnacle
- 2x Raymarine ST60 Tri-data for log speed and depth each side of the helm
- 2x Raymarine ST60 Wind speed and direction each side of the helm
- 1x Raymarine ST60+ Speed in cockpit
- 1x Raymarine ST60+ Depth in cockpit
- 1x Raymarine ST60+ Graphic at Chart table
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- 2 x Raymarine chartplotter 1x C80 at chart table and 1x A70 removable from the helm
- Raymarine S100 wireless autopilot remote
- VHF ICOM IC-M421 DSC
- Navtex ICS Nav 6
- Epirb (battery out of date)
- Gas detector
- Boarding ladder
- Electric and Manual bilge pumps
- Dinghy with 2 hp Mariner engine both relatively new.
- Fenders and Warps
- 20 Kg Delta with 30m chain and 50m warp
- Electric Anchor windlass with foot buttons and wireless remote
- Shipping Cradle
- Clock and Barometer
- JVC Radio and CD player new 2017
- Goodmans HD TV
- 6 man Liferaft last service 2017
- 3x Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Gas Hoses replaced and safety checked 2015
- New Seacocks 2014
In this case we are acting as brokers only. The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and / or to have an engine trial conducted, which if carried out by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
Note to seller and purchaser: If the boat you are selling or purchasing is registered, please ensure that the registration is completed after the sale of the boat. If the purchaser wishes to cancel the registration is the duty of the seller to contact the Registry and inform them that the registration is to be cancelled. If the purchaser wishes to continue with the registration, it is the duty of the purchaser to complete the relevant forms and post off the bill of sale to the Registrar.