Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||34 ft / 10.36 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||33 ft 10 in / 10.31 m|
|Length at Water Line||28 ft 10 in / 8.79 m|
|Length on Deck||10 ft 10 in / 3.3 m|
|Beam||10 ft 10 in / 3.3 m|
|Max Draft||6 ft 12 in / 2.13 m|
|Min. Draft||6 ft 11 in / 2.11 m|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft / 1.83 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||11 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||10 gal (UK)|
Immaculate. Ready to sail. Price Reduced. Fastidious owner has grown-up children so lost his crew.
This 2000 (2001 model) Neils Jeppesen designed X-Yachts X-332 QuiXotic boasts an easily handled (no runners) powerful fractional rig with a smooth S-drive engine and a high quality, spacious interior with facilities designed to satisfy the cruising family.
The high-quality X-332 sleeps 6 people in two double cabins and saloon, the interior is made to the highest level of craftsmanship. The marine grade plywood is Khaya mahogany with three layers of lacquer with light sanding in between. Standard equipment includes two burner and oven cooker, sink, refrigerator and water heater.
This X-Yachts X-332 benefits from wheel steering, new rod rigging in 2009, new halyards in 2015, new boom tent (2007 and still unused), new Ebespacher cabin heater in 2007 and all cushions reupholstered in specialist breathable fabric in 2016. New shower head and piping in 2015. Kenwood stereo/CD player with Infinity speakers. Custom designed spray-hood, Spray dodgers, Bespoke hatch covers.
Well maintained sails include a racing main (2007 only lightly used since 2013), cruising main, No1 Kevlar, No2 Kevlar, No4 Dacron, Light and Heavy spinnakers, cruising chute with snuffer.
Additionally, her Navigation Equipment had a major upgrade in 2007 including ST60 autohelm, Plotter, Radar, fixed DSC VHF with remote at navpod, ST60 wind/log /tri-data.
Extensive Safety Equipment includes- unused - full length jackstays plus an Offshore flare pack and safety harness lines. A very good Plastimo dinghy is part of the comprehensive equipment..
Everything works as it should.
A collapsible galvanised shore cradle is available by separate agreement.
- 6 berth (two cabins with a double in each) plus two singles in saloon
- teak and holly flooring
- new Ebespacher cabin heater in 2007
- two burner with oven cooker
- all flexible gas pipes renewed 2016
- Sterling shore power in 2007
- domestic battery bank 2 x 100ah and starter battery 100ah.
- all cushions reupholstered in specialist breathable fabric 2016
- new Lee cloths fitted in 2014 to saloon berths
- shower built into heads compartment. New shower head and piping 2015
- bespoke saloon curtains
- Kenwood stereo/CD player with Infinity speakers.
- Major Upgrade to Navigation Equipment in 2007
- Wheel steering with ST60 autohelm
- Lowrance Globalmap 3500C in 2007
- ICOM IC601Fixed DSC VHF with remote at navpod at wheel in 2007
- Second Lowrance 3500C on navpod at wheel in 2007
- Furuno1623 Mono radar on navpod at wheel in 2007
- ST60 wind/log /tri-data.
- Custom designed spray-hood in 2007
- Spray dodgers in 2007 - unused
- Steering wheel and nav-pod cover
- Bespoke hatch covers
- Five windlass handles
- All halyards and sail controls led aft to bank of jammers
- Stern ladder
- Very good Plastimo dinghy with new paddles, rigid floor, pump and spares kit
- 6 fenders
- Shore power cable.
Mast, Boom, Spinnaker Pole
- Main stackpack, twin luff groove head-foil / roller reefing
- All new rod rigging in 2009
- All new halyards 2015
- Boom tent in 2007 - unused
- Full length boom sail cover 2009.
- All sails in excellent condition - washed and serviced every year since 2009
- Kemp DIAX2 racing main new in 2007 but only lightly used since 2013
- Hyde cruising main
- No1 - Quantum Kevlar
- No2 - Quantum Kevlar
- No4 - Quantum Dacron.
- Light spinnaker - Quantum
- Heavy spinnaker - Quantum
- Kemp cruising chute with snuffer used once.
- Three fire extinguishers; cockpit; saloon; automatic in engine box.
- Fire blanket in saloon
- New - unused - full length jackstays
- Offshore flare pack
- Dan buoy with light
- Horseshoe buoy with light
- Throw line
- Safety harness lines
- Danforth anchor and marked chain with trip line and buoy
- Electric bilge pump.
- Whale bilge pump in cockpit
- Emergency tiller
- Gas alarm
- First aid kit.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Essex, UK.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates