Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Swan 44 MKII|
|Length||44 ft / 13.41 m|
|Location||Jamestown, Rhode Island, United States|
|LOA||44 ft / 13.41 m|
|Length at Water Line||34 ft 6 in / 10.52 m|
|Beam||13 ft 8 in / 4.16 m|
|Max Draft||7 ft 2 in / 2.18 m|
|Min. Draft||7 ft 2 in / 2.19 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
Very well known Swan 44 MKII to Berthon USA - she has been treasured by all her owners. Never raced or rallied and benefits from enormous upgrades. She is one not to be missed.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
We have sold this particular Swan 44 three times, including new. She has never been west of Stamford, or East of Newport. All three owners essentially used her as a daysailer, and it has been slept on perhaps a handful of times.
Well spec’ed, and never raced. This is one rare bird!
Massive upgrades in recent years, including new electronics, reversing electric winches rudder bearing, and much more.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid fiberglass hull with foam core stringers.
- Nautor white gelcoat, nautor blue gelcoat stripes.
- Twin thin blue cabin stripes instead of solid blue.
- Epoxy barrier coated from new.
- Blue bottom paint.
- Bronze seacocks and thruhull fittings.
- Teak decks, vacuumed, glued with no screws over foam cored deck.
- Aluminum solid toerail.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead fin keel with torpedo shaped bulb.
- Elliptical spade rudder.
- Rudder bearings replaced 2015
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta MD22L marine diesel. 50HP at 3000 rpm.
- Fresh water cooled.
- Engine bed drip tray.
- Single lever engine controls.
- Engine gauges behind lexan panel in cockpit.
- Temperature, oil, fuel gauges.
- Warning lights and buzzer for alternator, low oil pressure and high temp.
- Fuel water separator filter with alarm.
- Hour meter not operational, but based on the boats light usage, it has between 200 and 250 Hrs.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Nautor stainless steering wheel with elkhide cover.
- Saildrive with feathering maxprop
- DCV2000 volt meter.
- DCA amp meter.
- 12v outlets at helm, foredeck and chart table.
- 3Kva converter 220v - 110v.
- 110v outlets in cabins.
- 2 x 12v house batteries.
- 1 x Starting battery 12v.
- Trace 2500 watt inverter charger.
- 2 x 60 Amp alternators for combined charging house and engine batteries.
- 220v and 110v shore power inlets.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 6 gallon hot water tank heated by engine and shore power.
- Fresh water foot pump at galley.
- Salt water pump at galley.
- 2 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- 1 x 66 gallon stainless steel tank.
- 2 x Stainless water tanks. 100 gallons.
- Water tank level gauge
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Electric shower sump pumps.
- Holding tank pump outs on deck and overboard.
- Suunto compass at pedestal.
- Raymarine i70 multifunction displays (3) (2015).
- Raymarine p70 autopilot (2015)
- Raymarine i60 wind at helm and at front of cockpit (2015)
- Raymarine E90 plotter in pod at helm (2015).
- Raymarine radar (2015).
- Icom ICM 506 VHF (2015).
- Icom ICM 710 ssb (1998)
- Questus backstay radar mount.
- Insulated backstay.
- Grounding cage (for SSB).
- Delta panama TV am/fm antenna.
- Stainless steel double sink.
- Pressurized hot and cold.
- Garbage bin.
- Gimballed Force 10 3 burner stove with oven.
- 12v top loading freezer.
- Front loading Isotherm 12v Refrigerator.
- GE 1000 watt microwave.
- Deck shower with hot and cold at transom.
- Shower in both heads.
- Jabsco electric toilet in aft head (2015)
- Stainless holding tanks for each head.
- Sony TV.
- Sony VCR.
- Sony radio, 3 sets of poly planar speakers, selectable.
- Night lights.
- Halogen overhead lighting.
- Lighted hanging locker.
- Reading lamps.
- Spreader deck lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 6 in 3 cabins.
- 2 each in the sleeping cabins, and 2 in the saloon.
- Two heads, the forward one is ensuite.
- High quality matched teak interior woodwork, with a hand rubbed satin finish.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Lee cloths
- Acrylic drop boards.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Double V-berth with infill piece.
- Shelves and cupboards outboard, dresser and hanging locker to starboard.
- Blue fabric berth material.
- Opening deck hatch with built in screens and blind.
- White gelcoat GRP lower liner, tiled floor.
- Washbasin, mirror, pressurized hot and cold water.
- Towel holder, soap holder, hand held shower, shower sump pump.
- Jabsco Electric toilet.
- Table on centerline with folding leaves on both sides, and fiddles.
- L shaped settee to port, straight settee to starboard.
- Lockers and shelves to starboard, optional lockers to port, instead of standard pilot berth.
- Headroom 6'4".
- Overhead hatch with built in screen and blind.
- "L" shaped, to port, aft of saloon.
- Corian type counter tops in a flecked white.
- On the port side, aft.
- Double berth with removable infill piece.
- Dux sprung mattress with mattress topper cover and 6’3" headroom.
- Reading lights and hanging locker.
- Storage lockers and shelves outboard.
- Sink, mirror, hand held shower, Jabsco electric toilet.
- Hand held shower and shower sump pump.
- Vent fan.
- Headroom 6'3".
- Adjustable Lewmar genoa cars with lines lead to cockpit.
- Adjustable mainsail traveller on coachroof.
- Two spreader nautor anodised aluminum mast.
- Leisure furl furling boom. Line lead to electric winch.
- Carbon fiber whisker pole.
- Reckmann Hydraulic headsail furler with buttons port and starboard in cockpit.
- Rod rigging.
- Inner forestay (removable).
- Shroud rollers.
- Deck floodlight.
- Spreader lights.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and vang.
- Ultraleather on mast.
- Harken Reversable electric primary winches.
- Lewmar All chrome electric main halyard/ mainsheet winch (oversized).
- Lewmar oversized cabin top winch.
- Lewmar All Chrome secondary winches.
- Mainsail for furling boom.
- 130 % furling genoa.
- #3 jib (very lightly used).
- Cruising gennaker with snuffer (never used).
- North storm jib (1998) never used.
- Deck access to anchor locker.
- 7 opening deck hatches.
- 2 x opening ports each side of coachroof.
- 2 x opening ports into cockpit from aft head and aft cabin.
- Large cockpit locker, to starboard.
- Propane locker under helm seat 2 propane tanks.
- Dorade with 2 cowl vents forward.
- Stainless steel handrails on coachroof.
- Socket for flagpole.
- Cockpit table.
- Side boarding ladder.
- Owner’s manuals.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar Ocean anchor windlass, hand held control.
- Double anchor rollers.
- 6 mooring cleats.
- 1x 45lb CQR anchor, 60'chain, 200' rode.
- Windlass controls at helm.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sliding boom cover.
- Mosquito screens/ blinds.
- White Sunbrella dodger.
- Side boarding ladder at lifeline gates.
- Gate in lifeline, both sides.
- Horseshoe lifebouy.
- MOM module.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.