Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||38 ft / 11.58 m|
|Location||Rock Hall, Maryland, United States|
|LOA||38 ft 5 in / 11.71 m|
|Beam||12 ft 4 in / 3.76 m|
|Max Draft||5 ft 5 in / 1.65 m|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||822|
|Fuel Tanks||26 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||102 gal|
|Holding Tanks||25 gal|
Winter 2018 8K Price Reduction - Seller says sell!
Synergy is a nice example of the versatile Catalina 380...a performance cruiser with an easy to manage sailplan, centerline queen berth and huge cockpit. She's geared to sail fast and cruise comfortably!
- Fully battened Main w/Dutchman
- Yanmar Diesel (just 822 hours)
- Air Conditioning / Heat (new in 2016)
- One owner
Click on "Full Specifications" for details
'Synergy' a 1997 Catalina 380
Catalina has been building good boats for a long time. They have mastered the clean deck layout, maximized interior space and tend to use bigger and better gear then their competition.
Welcome aboard ...
Stepping aboard Synergy one is immediately struck by the size and layout of the cockpit ... and the cockpit is where everyone wants to be on a sailboat! Plenty of room to move about, a fixed cockpit table is a great brace when under way and opens up to entertain a crowd when the sailing's done. The walk out transom and deep boarding ladder make transitioning from dinghy, dock or a morning swim very easy. Two "perch" seats built into the stern rail afford a comfortable place to sit when underway or at rest.
- Maxwell 800 Electric windlass
- Anchor with chain and nylon rode
- Spare anchor with chain and rode
- Canvas covers for pedestal mainsail
- Cockpit cushions
- Magma Stainless steel grill
- USCG Safety Package
- Fenders, Docklines, Boathooks
- Solar Vent
- Raymarine Depth & Speed
- Freedom battery charger / inverter (disconnected)
- Blupunkt stereo and cabin speakers
Sails & Rigging
Handling is made simple with traditional mainsail aided by a Dutchman flaking system. All lines are lead aft to properly sized winches and line clutches, raising, lowering, reefing and trimming can all be accomplished from the cockpit. The low boom height makes fitting or removing the sail cover a snap.
- Fully battened main
- Dutchman flaking system
- 135% Genoa
- Schaeffer Furler
- Spare main halyard
- (2) Lewmar 54ST 2-Speed primary winches on coaming
- (2) Lewmar 40ST 2-Speed winches on house
- 8 Spin lock rope clutches
- Garhauer Solid Boom Vang
- Cockpit adjustable genoa lead cars
Synergy feels roomier then a 38 footer typically does, accomplished by good headroom, clever design, light teak woodwork and hull ports.
The aft stateroom has a centerline queen and is accessible from behind the galley on the port side or by way of the large walk thru head on the starboard side.
The galley features top and front load refrigeration, 3 burner LPG stove, microwave, double under mount sink and ample counter space.
- 3-Burner gimbaled propane stove
- Hot/Cold pressure water
- Undermounted double SS sink
- Solid surface counters
- Top and front load refrigerator
Mechanicals have been well maintained and gently used
- Westerbeke Diesel (822 Hours)
- 2-Blade Prop
Systems and Electrical
- Starting battery
- House batteries '16
- Battery monitor
- 2 - 50' Shorepower cord
- 12V Electric fans
- Domestic Air Conditioning / Reverse Cycle Heat and digital controls (new 2016)
- 12 V outlets at nav station and helm
- Inflatable dinghy
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.