Comfortable accommodation plan, with light wood joinery, comprising...
- SALOON: U shaped settee to port, with storage under, converting to a double berth.
Settee berth to starboard with storage under.
Central table which extends to create a large dining area.
Well equipped galley to port with gimballed gas stove with 2 rings, grill and oven; twin s/s sinks with pressurised hot & cold fresh water supply; Cold storage; ample work surfaces and storage.
Navigation area to starboard with chart stowage and under-seat storage, access to navigation instruments and switch panel.
- AFT CABIN: with large double berth and hanging locker.
- HEADS: with sea toilet, vanity unit with wash basin & storage.
- FORWARD CABIN: with large double V berth, hanging locker, vanity unit with washbasin.
- VHF ( Fixed and Handheld DSC )
- Tri-data Wind/Speed/Depth
- In mast furling main
- Furling Genoa ( New 2013 )
- Cruising chute
- Avon 8 Dinghy
- Mariner 2.2hp outboard
- Plastimo 6 person Life Raft in canister (Next service due 2017)
- Spray hood (new 2016)
- Wheel Steering
- Maxi-Prop feathering 3-blade propellor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.