Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Make||Giorgetti & Magrini|
|Max Draft||3.35 m|
|Displacement (Half Load)||132000 lb|
|Engine Model||OM 423|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||2180 gal (Aluminium)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1000 gal|
JUPITER was conceived as one of the first sailing yachts to be capable of continuous circumnavigation with an eye to comfort while on board. Her first trans-Atlantic took place in 1990. She has since sailed all the world's oceans as well as the Seven Seas.
She is capable of taking her owners and guests to the most remote locations in full luxury. She has rounded both Cape Horn and Cape of Good Hope and is at home in tropical or arctic conditions.
With all this, she was designed and built to be a joy to sail and a luxurious home away from land. "She has four gracious staterooms, easily accommodating ten guests and comfortable crew quarter forward for four.
Please enjoy the pictures and descriptions of this special sailing yacht and call us for an appointment to visit her.
There are four guest cabins. The after cabin is athwartships and functions as the master suite, with two double berths, port and starboard. The ensuite head is to port .
Forward to starboard is a very nice double berth cabin with ensuite head and shower.
Next forward, port and starboard, are two matching guest cabins, each with twin berths. Each has a Pullman berth above one of the twins. And each has a spacious ensuite head.
The Saloon is forward of the guest cabins and contains gracious lounging areas and an exquisite dining table. The galley is then forward to starboard. Crew quarters are accessed through the galley and to port and have ample space in two cabins for four crew, sharing a head. A bos'n locker for storage occupies the forepeak.
The Galley contains a 4 Burner Gas Stove with Gas Oven and Grill, plus:
- Micro Wave Oven
- 3 Refrigerators
- 2 Freezers
- Washer & Dryer
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
- Thrane & Thrane SatCom
- ICOM M801E-DSC Single Sideband Radio
- Shipmate RS 8400 DSC VHF Radio
- Furuno Radar X 2
- Seatrel Compass
- Simrad Robertson AP 22 Auto Pilot
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 Sailing Instruments: Wind, Depth & Speed
- Furuno 1GPSS x 2
- Furuno Weatherfax
- Furuno Chartplotters X 2
- Central TV, DVD, Stereo
- Owner's Cabin; TVB, DVD, Stereo
- VIP & two Guest Cabins have Stereo Systems
- On Deck Stereo
- Main Engine; Mercedes OM 423 - 10 Cylinder, 355 hp, 4 Stroke Atmospheric, 323 hp @ 2250 rpm
- Masson SEE Hydraulically Operated Marine Gearbox NF3
- Hundestedt Hydraulically Variable Pitch Propeller; 4 Blade
- Two Kohler 27 KW Generators, Single Phase 230v AC
- 2 220V Shore Power Units
- Hydraulically Operated Bow Thruster
- Condaria Air Conditioning Throughout
- Air Compressor
- Twin Idromar Desalinators
- Lofrans Hydraulic Anchor Windlass System
- 2 Lewmar 77 Hydraulic Winches
- 5 Lewmar 55 Hydraulic Winches
- 2 Lewmar 110 Hydraulic Winches
- 7 Manual Winches
- 3 Lewmar 52 Manual Winches
- 2 CQR Anchors
- 420' Anchor Chains
- Fire Extinguishers
- Life Rings
- Medical Equipment
- Galley Equipment
- Soft Furnishings
- Prestige 475 RIB Tender with Yamaha 50 hp
- Prestige 300 RIB Tender with Yamaha 8hp
- Laser Sailboat
- Bauer Compressor
- Dive Tanks
- Water Skis
- Docking Lines & Fenders
- Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.