Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||10.36 m|
|Length on Deck||11.89 m|
|Min. Draft||1.68 m|
|Dry Weight||18739 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||17.07 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.93 m|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 40 gal (UK) (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 40 gal (UK) (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 10 gal (UK) (Steel)|
Westerly Sealord 39 for sale. 'Midnight Ketch' is recommended to those who seek a strong capable centre cockpit cruising yacht, which is well suited for coastal and offshore sailing with various sail combinations, as well as extended living aboard. She is in great condition and has been well maintained by her owners, with many upgrades. In 2012, the hull was stripped and epoxied as a precautionary measure and in preparation for Coppercoating anti-fouling system. Video of her available on our website. She is currently lying afloat in South Essex. Owner moving to larger craft. Serious near offers considered! Please contact us today for further details and to arrange a viewing, strictly by prior appointment.
Upgrades & Further Information
- Hull has been stripped, dried and epoxied (as a preventative measure and in preparation for Coppercoat), then 6 coats of Coppercoat anti-fouling system applied in 2012 (Remainder of 3 year guarantee in place)
- All new sails since 2006
- Most of interior upholstery replaced in 2012
- Interior wood completely stripped and varnolled in 2012
- All windows, port lights and hatched replaced 2010/12
- All interior lighting replaced 2010/12
- New fridge 2006/7
- Hot & cold pressurised water, shower mains heads, taps/showerheads replaced 2008
- New sprayhood and cockpit tent 2009
- Danbuoy and lifebuoys new 2011
- 4 hp outboard for inflatable
- Danforth kedge anchor
- Autohelm 3000 with chart table repeater replaced 2008
- Stainless steel fuel tank fitted 2005/6
- New cutlass bearing 2012
- Deep sea shaft seal replaced 2012
- Spare genoa
We understand that:
- The current owners purchased her last year, and have sailed her on trips to the Continent and on the East Coast, UK. They are selling to move to a larger vessel.
- The previous owner kept her for about 11 years and cruised her extensively up and down the Dutch/Belgian/French Coasts, as well as the UK Coast.
- The owner before used the boat lightly on the South Coast for about 5 years, mostly for day sailing with their young family.
- Prior to the above, the boat was sailed across the Atlantic on at least two occasions and spent 1-2 years in the Caribbean.
The Company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. E&OE.
NOTE - Please contact our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at: http://www.WestwaterYachtSales.com