Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Rhodes Design 43' Yawl|
|Class||Antique and Classic (Sail)|
|Length||43 ft / 13.11 m|
|Location||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
|LOA||43 ft / 13.11 m|
|Length at Water Line||29 ft / 8.84 m|
|Beam||12 ft / 3.66 m|
|Max Draft||8 ft / 2.44 m|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 6 in / 1.37 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 50 gal (Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 35 gal (GRP)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 10 gal (Plastic)|
Unique Rhodes design Custom 43' Yawl. Built here in Annapolis by the original owner who had purchased the design from Rhodes. The deck and hull are made of thick fiberglass; the interior is spartan and needs finishing. This has the potential to become a beautiful and unique blue water cruiser!
Noelani was built with plans to sail to the remote areas of the globe under any condition imaginable. Plans changed and she ended up staying a bit closer to home. Constructed with thick fiberglass and mahogany wood, she is overbuilt by today's standards and will no doubt last long beyond the production boats that flood the market these days. Although she is ready to go at a moment's notice, there is still finishing that needs to be done. With some time and dedication, Noelani could be a stunner that would be the envy of any anchorage.
A recent insurance survey from 2014 is available for serious buyers.
- V-berth with a double berth, ensuite sink and plenty of storage. Large opening hatch for light and ventilation. CO2 monitor.
- Quarter berth behind nav station
- Single settee with a pilot berth in the main salon to starboard
- Head with a Mansfield toilet, sink and showerhead. Parts no longer availble for the toilet and it will need to be replaced. Sump pump availble but not hooked up. No deck pump out; set for discharge only.
- Double sink with pressurized water
- 9 cubic feet S/S iIie box with foot pump
- 2 burner alcohol stove
- Custom storage
- U shaped dinette to port with a single straight settee with pilot berth to starboard
- Dinette table had a lead base and gimbalts for ease of use while underway
- Hanging locker across from head
- Nav station across from galley
- Floor is constricted of marine plywood with indoor/outdoor carpeting over top
- Great engine access under companionway stairs
Deck and Hull
- Decking is composed of balsa wood sandwiched between two layers of 1/4" fiberglass and marine grade mahogany wood. All fiberglass hull.
- Centerboard. Fully raised, draft is 4'6", Down it is 8'
- Mahogany wood trim; Mahogany coaming new 2012
- Bronze & Tempered glass hatches
- (2) Lewmar #43 2 speed winches for Genoa
- (2) Barlow winches for Main & Jib
- Last hauled 2015; bottom inspected and painted
- 22# Hi Tensile Danforth anchor with 600' 3/4" rhode / 10' chain
- 20# Hi Tensile Danforth anchor as spare
- 50# Yachtsman anchor as spare
- Folding dinghy davits (dinghy & outboard not available)
- Swim ladder
- Running lights, steaming light
- Sitka Spruce spreaders on mast with deck lights
- Binnacle compass
- All deck fittings have been removed, cleaned, the old caulk dug out and back filled with epoxy to comply with current standards
Engine and Electrical
- 1988 Volvo MD30 diesel engine, 65HP, Hours unknown
- Regularly inspected and fluids changed each season
- (2) 4D House batteries (2015)
- (1) start battery (2013)
- 30 AMP shore power
- 110V - GFI protected
- (2) 12V isolated circuits - one for house lights and one for starting; each have a 4D battery
- ProMariner ProSport battery charger
- 2000 GPH Rule electric bilge pump
Sails and Rigging
- Fully Battened mainsail with 2 reef points that each reduce the sail by 1/3
- Mizzen Sail
- Furling Genoa - 150%
- Jib - sail availble, deck hardware not attached
- Sail covers
- The sails are original, but have been lightly used and remain in good condition. They were last inspected by North Sails in 2015
- Standing Rigging inspected in 2012. Norseman fittings. 1x19 S/S disc
- New forestay in 2012
- New lifelines 2014
- Complete set of Standing Rigging onboard as a spare!
- New Running Rigging 2012
- Sitka Spruce spreaders with deck lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.