|Length||49 ft / 14.95 m|
|LOA||49 ft 1 in / 14.95 m|
|Beam||16 ft 3 in / 4.95 m|
|Max Draft||4 ft 7 in / 1.4 m|
AN EXCITING NEW BIG SISTER TO THE 40DS
A new development on the Hardy 50 hull, this aft cockpit version offers fantastic flexibility.
Three sleeping cabins, a vast saloon and cockpit area, plus the option of a large flybridge.
The 50DS may be built with a large flybridge, or with a low-profile superstructure better suited to inland use.
From aft, she has a large integral bathing platform, leading through to the cockpit, fitted with cushioned seating and plenty of space for dining. Below the sole is a vast storage locker.
Full-width doors forward, the owner has a large double berthed en-suite cabin and amidships are two twin berthed cabins sharing the second head/shower.
- Walk around teak laid side decks, aft cockpit and flybridge (optional)
- Interior joinery in American white oak (other options available)
- Two side wheelhouse doors
- Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions
- Integral teak laid bathing platform with extending swimming ladder
- Hydraulic anchor windlass with Bruce anchor and 60m chain
- Flush deck hatch
- Wheelhouse steering, thruster and engine controls, and on optional flybridge
- Adjustable, sprung helm seats
- Hydraulic pumps on both engines
- 12/24VDC electrical system with LED lighting
- 240VAC shore system with five double sockets
- 8 KVA generator
- 80A/24V battery charger
- 1500W inverter
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Eberspacher heating system
- 2 x Heads with marine toilets, showers and extractors
- Holding tank with electric pump-out
- Galley with 4 burner electric hob and fan oven, microwave and fridge/ freezer
- Corian or similar galley worktop
- Drinks fridge in saloon
- Wipers with washers, and elecric demisters on front windows
- Holding tank with electric pump
- Trim tabs
- Raymarine eSeries 125 hybrid touch plotter at lower helm
- Raymarine eSeries 95 hybrid touch plotter on flybridge (optional)
- GPS, speed and depth functions
- VHF at lower helm and repeater (optional)
- Boat TransportBoat Transport