Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Topper 1542 Riveted Jon|
|Length||15 ft / 4.57 m|
|Location||Hagerstown , Maryland, United States|
|LOA||15 ft / 4.57 m|
|Beam||5 ft / 1.52 m|
|Min. Draft||0 ft 7 in / 0.18 m|
|Dry Weight||190 lb|
The TRACKER® Topper 1542 Jon boat is built TRACKER-tough to give you and your family years of fishing fun! At just 190 pounds and 15 feet long, it's light enough to handle easily but big enough to tackle medium-sized lakes and rivers. It's reinforced with port and starboard aft foam boxes, corner braces at the transom and sports a wetwell/storage compartment in the center bench seat.
The Forest Green powder-coat will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life, and it’s backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. An optional trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact protection is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Built-in 9.25-gal. (36 L) wetwell in center bench seat
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Corner-braced transom
- Bow & stern handles for easy transport
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer
- Length:15' 0"
- Beam: 60"
- Bottom width: 42"
- Max. recommended HP: 25 HP
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 400 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 775 lbs.
- Transom height: 16.5"
- Draft: 6.5"
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 190 lbs.
- Average package weight: 448 lbs.
- Storage length: 0' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-Year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, Industry-Exclusive, Baked-On Powder-Coat Finish For Long-Lasting Good Looks
- Flat Bottom Hull Design
- Riveted 5052 Marine Aluminum Alloy Hull
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs
- Pressed-In Longitudinal Corrugation For Strength
- Bow & Stern Lifting Handles
- Forest Green Color Scheme
- Center 9.25-Gal. (36 L) Wetwell
- Oversized Center & Aft Bench Seats
- Oarlock Receptacles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.