Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Island Reef 19|
|Length||19 ft / 5.82 m|
|Location||Essex, Maryland, United States|
|Engine Model||F90 LB|
2018 Sportsman Island Reef 19
Sportsman 19 CC Island Reef, F90 LB 4S Yamaha Outboard, Single Axle Aluminum Bunk Trailer, Driftwood Hull, Simrad Go7......Essex MD
Price Includes Boat-Motor-Trailer Package, Factory Options Listed, Coast Guard Safety Equipment, Freight and Prep, all Manufacturer's Incentives
FACTORY OPTIONS ON THIS BOAT
- F90 LB 4S Yamaha Outboard
- Single Axle Aluminum Bunk Trailer
- Driftwood Hull
- Simrad Go7
Island Reef Boats
Whether fishing or cruising, the Island Reef Series will take your family to where the action is at an unbeatable price! Enjoy amenities like a standard Simrad GPS touch screen navigation, pull up cleats, Yamaha gauges, a 4-stroke Yamaha outboard and much more.
Island Reef 19 Center Console
The Island Reef 19 features all of the same benefits of our 17 footer but with some extra room, bow anchor storage and optionally a larger engine. Enjoy a 4-stroke Yamaha engine, stainless steel fittings, included Simard GPS, rear jump seat cushions, an extended deck layout and more.
Features may include:
- Easily board your boat from the port side with the standard 3-step ladder. It stows away recessed into the swim platform when not in use and has grab rails on either side for ease of boarding.
- Spacious and versatile, the bow design allows for family comfort with the optional cushion, storage and fishing deck all in one.
- Storing your anchor, rope and chain is a breeze with the bow anchor storage.
Bow Storage Box
- Large storage box for fish or gear with a large lid for easy access.
Trolling Motor Plug
- Every Island boat comes with a bow trolling motor plug. This will facilitate the installation of any brand of trolling motor.
Console Front Seat
- Comfortable forward facing seat for one person with a forward grab rail for safety.
Console Front Storage
- Lifting the console front seat reveals a storage bin lined with a storage net. Great place for small items.
- The helm feels right at home with all of the amenities right at your fingertips. Gauges, 12V switches, horn, GPS, engine binnacle and a small glove compartment.
- At the helm, find 2 large and easy to read Yamaha gauges for tachometer and fuel level. It will also display any critical warnings from the engine.