|Length||24 ft / 7.28 m|
|LOA||23 ft 11 in / 7.28 m|
|Beam||8 ft 4 in / 2.54 m|
|Max Draft||2 ft 7 in / 0.8 m|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 5 in / 0.44 m|
|Fuel Tanks||110.95 gal|
Accomplished day cruiser. Thrilling sports boat. Chic superyacht tender.
With its combination of secure sea-keeping, intoxicating handling, incredible performance and elegant looks the DALE 23 can fulfil any role you ask of it.
A trip to a far off island in a steep morning sea, with a magnificent ride that will keep your passengers happy for mile after mile after mile – the skipper can be assured that even with a full load and a worsening sea, the Nelson heritage means the boat has ample abilities in reserve.
An afternoon of watersports – with eight guests onboard the electric acceleration still matches any sports boat for pull-out, and the solid hull provides a predictable wake.
Or if you want to just go for a ‘blast’ and revel in the water-gripping handling, well, why not – this is a boat that brings a smile to your face!
And in the evening, a refined way to ferry friends to a smart jetty where the timeless style announces your arrival in a way that no other tender could.
- Full planing hull form in carbon fibre / e-glass / epoxy / foam composite using vacuum infusion.
- CE marked and supplied with Declaration of Conformity to Directive 94/25/CE.
- Finished with Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000: Midnight Blue or colour to owner’s choice.
- Boot topping: White or colour to owner’s choice.
- Antifouling: Red or colour to owner’s choice.
- Heavy duty PVR ‘D’ section fendering to sheer line.
- Deck in carbon fibre / epoxy / foam composite.
- Finished with Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000: Rice White or colour to owner’s choice.
- Cockpit floor coating: Awlgrip Griptex non-slip.
- Cockpit drained direct overboard. Centre console and helm cover or overall cover optional.
- U-shaped bow seating, double helm/pilot seat with reversible backrest, single seat ahead of console,
- 2 x single aft seats either side of engine compartment. Extensive locker space beneath all seats.
- Pleated vinyl cushions in colour to owner’s choice on all seat tops. Seat back cushions optional.
- Boarding platform in carbon fibre / epoxy / foam composite.
- Finished with Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000 / Griptex non-slip: Midnight Blue or colour to owner’s choice.
- Single engine and outdrive as specified. Sound proofed engine compartment.
- Secondary cooled with flexible water intake hose and sea water strainer near inlet. Through-prop exhaust system.
- Mercathode cathodic protection.
- Integral under deck epoxy fuel tank with approved flexible piping to supply, return, venting and filler.
- Stainless steel filler located on helm console. Primary fuel filter system.
- Engine space extraction fan. Auto fire extinguisher in engine space.
- Hydraulic steering. Single station mechanical engine controls.
- 12V electrics. 1 x engine battery 86Ah. 1 x service battery 86Ah. Battery combiner switch.
- Split charge relay. Distribution panel located in helm position area.
- Electric and manual bilge pumps to engine space – manual bilge pump operable from cockpit.
- Stainless steel bow roller. 7.5 kg stainless steel Bruce anchor, 6m chain, 50m warp stowed in foredeck anchor locker, closable with anchor deployed. Anchor cleat within locker space.
- Electric windlass optional.
- Stainless steel bow eye. Coaming top mooring cleats – two to foredeck, two to after quarters.
- 2 x 12m mooring lines. Adjustable aluminium boat hook stowed in locker.
- Four blue fenders with 1m (approx) lanyards.
- Ski towing eye – centrally mounted on aft coaming.
- Stainless steel coaming rails – continuous down each side of cockpit.
- Retractable stainless steel swim ladder mounted to port side boarding platform.
- Full analogue engine instrumentation at helm station.
- Magnetic compass. Depth sounder. Log. Optional electronic navigation equipment and DSC VHF to owner’s specification.
- Removable pole mounted navigation / anchor lights, stowed in locker.
- Transom mounted flagstaff.
- Engine: 165hp 5 cylinder turbo diesel injection driving through Mercruiser Bravo Three outdrive – duo prop.
- Engine: 265hp V6 cylinder turbo diesel injection driving through Mercruiser Bravo One outdrive – single prop.
- Engine: 265hp V6 cylinder turbo diesel injection driving through Mercruiser Bravo Three outdrive – duo prop.
- Electric anchor windlass mounted beneath deck in anchor locker with remote control housed in locker.
- Electronic navigation equipment.
- DSC VHF.
- Seat back cushions.
- Engine cover cushion.
- Centre console and helm seat cover.
- Overall boat cover.
- Road trailer, 4 wheel, fully braked, fitted lighting.
- Boat TransportBoat Transport