Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||43 ft / 13.2 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||43 ft 3 in / 13.18 m|
|Beam||13 ft 11 in / 4.24 m|
|Max Draft||3 ft 6 in / 1.07 m|
|Dry Weight||5896.7 kg|
|Max Bridge Clearance||10 ft 10 in / 3.3 m|
|Engine Make||Single 370 hp to Twin 435hp|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 750 litres (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 454 litres (Stainless Steel)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 398 litres (Stainless Steel)|
The 430 boasts a sumptuous master cabin with space to relax in complete luxury. Four different layouts to suit every taste and desire. A spacious rear easily accessible.
Engine options to suit all locations from a single 370 hp to twin 435hp, price quoted is standard boat with smallest engine.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The pinnacle of 60 years building renowned aft cabin cruisers
The new Broom 430 debuted at Boot Dusseldorf on 18th January 2014. It is built on one of our most popular semi-displacement hulls which has a proven track record as a terrific sea boat whilst being equally at home on Europe’s inland waterways. The interior builds on Broom's reputation for excellence, practicality and handcraftsmanship heralding a new era of quality and innovation.
The detailing features an unrivalled attention to detail with the latest finishes and technology to make this the best Broom yet. We offer enormous scope for customisation to build your ultimate Broom around you. All packaged in a solid, assured and versatile hull.
Outstanding at sea, smooth on the river and sheer luxury in the harbour.
Hull Design and Construction
- The 430 is built on one of our most popular semi-displacement hulls and has a proven track record as a terrific sea boat whilst being equally at home on peaceful waterways.
- The wide side decks provide safe access to the front deck for your crew whilst the twin transom steps from the bathing platform make it easy to board the boat from any height of pontoon.
- The teak laid cockpit and transom offer both style and practicality.
- The aft cabin boat is the ideal design in all climates offering a sheltered, commanding helm position without the need to duplicate navigation equipment.
- Our extended cockpit design maximises onboard entertaining space without compromising accessibility or safety with twin side gates for deck access.
- The Broom 430 is a semi-displacement cruising boat that sets a new standard in on-board living.
- The proven hull and superstructure are now complemented by contemporary deck styling features and interior design, whilst retaining all the practical features you have come to expect from a Broom boat.
- Enjoy the beauty of your surroundings on the foredeck, whilst making use of our signature forward facing seat as well as spacious sunpads, both finished in all-weather upholstery.
- The clean lines of the deck are enhanced by large flush hatches and a functional anchor locker, as well as flush frameless windows.
- Cockpit options include a deck griddle and wet bar for al fresco dining and entertaining.
- The raised position offers privacy in harbour and with a variety of canopy and heating options it makes a year round helming or dining location.
- The easy fold canopy can be supplemented by an aft peak with opening canvas sunroof or opt for a complete hardtop, fitted with opening skylights.
- For the ultimate in convenience and flexibility choose a powered canopy – luxurious on board life whatever the weather.
- With the Broom 430 bed oriented across the cabin you can enjoy the view out of the panoramic transom windows whilst lying in bed, or from the chaise longue that runs alongside.
- The spacious boutique style heads benefit from extra light from the large hull windows and translucent SLIDING DOORS.
- The separate shower room with rain-maker shower optimises privacy and convenience.
- A standard feature is the highly versatile V berth arrangement in the forward cabin, which quickly and easily converts from a double bed to a twin, providing great flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
- The saloon and galley can be customised to suit your tastes and preferences with 3 layout options and a wide choice of colours, materials and fabrics.
- The standard extended saloon provides a vast living and socialising area whilst the split galley layout includes a BREAKFAST BAR and space for two domestic sized appliances.
- Throughout the interior can feature a choice of finishes in either our contemporary or classic style, which you will be guided through on a one-to-one design consultation.
- We really want this to be the boat of your dreams and our skilled craftsmen can turn your dreams into reality.
Engine Power 370-880hp
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up where possible.