|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||1.07 m|
|Dry Weight||4626.64 kg|
|Max Bridge Clearance||3.25 m|
|Engine Make||Single 370 hp to twin 330hp|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The luxurious 395 is at home cruising the inland waterways as it is taking to the open sea. The versatile aft cabin layout ensures you will be at ease both on the river and at sea, without compromising on living space whilst relaxing in port or marina.
The 395 promotes sleek design and bespoke styling whilst retaining all the practical features associated with a Broom Boat
Manufacturer Provided Description
A versatile luxury motor yacht with contemporary styling and aft cabin layout
The luxurious Broom 395 is as at home CRUISING inland waterways as it is taking to the open sea. The versatile aft cabin layout ensures you will be at ease both on river and at sea, without compromising on living space whilst relaxing in the harbour. Optimised to provide comfort and convenience for four, the proven hull and superstructure are complemented by contemporary deck styling features and INTERIOR DESIGN. Promoting sleek design and bespoke styling, whilst retaining all the practical features you’d expect from a Broom boat.
Broom 395 - cruising without limits
Aft cabin layout allows larger living space in a more compact boat making it practical for use on inland waterways, and the semi-displacement hull makes for comfortable sea exploration.
Hull Design and Construction
- Aft cabin boats offer the advantage of a sheltered helm position, without the need to duplicate equipment, which can be opened up in good weather using our easy-fold canopy system.
- Wide side decks allow for easy and safe access to the foredeck, whilst our updated chain locker gives clean lines and enhanced usability.
- For the ultimate in onboard entertaining, add a cockpit barbeque, drawer fridge and recessed all-weather sun-pads on the foredeck.
- The 395 typifies Broom’s bespoke approach to boat building.
- We specialise in tailoring your boat so it exactly meets your needs.
- Choose a large split galley with domestic sized appliances, or opt for the dinette layout for a separate dining area on the same level as the galley.
- Both feature built-in appliances with the option of an all-electric upgrade, as well as extensive stowage.
- Avonite surfaces and teak flooring are provided as standard, ensuring your boat not only looks great but is hard wearing and practical.
- Tailor-made, contemporary living quarters
- A wide choice of fabrics and finishes will allow you to create your own stylish living quarters.
- Your spacious saloon can be enhanced by twin opening skylights and fitted out with the latest in home entertainment systems, linked to cockpit speakers.
- The Broom electrical command system is your way of keeping tabs on the boat’s systems at the touch of a button.
- Personalised saloon, to suit your needs
- The saloon boasts one of our feature seating options, either a dual purpose ‘Emperor’ armchair, or the chaise longue for relaxing on board.
- Both include integrated stowage and cleverly convert to a moveable seat.In common with our latest models, the 395 benefits from the very latest design concepts and construction techniques, ensuring your boat exceeds your expectations.
- Frameless tinted windows are fitted throughout, with Venetian blinds adding a contemporary feel. LED lighting is standard throughout, reducing battery consumption and excess heat, whilst giving the interior a warm glow.
- Add mood lighting inside and out for a real luxury feel.
- Boutique styling
- Separate shower and washroom facilities provide space and privacy.
- Boutique styling in the washrooms includes Avonite surfaces, our new cold glass countertop basin and mixer tap.
- Mirrored surfaces and skylights enhance space and light, whilst integrated stowage and electric toilets ensure practicality.
Engine Power Single Volvo 370 to Twin 330 hp
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up where possible.