|Length||30 ft / 9.14 m|
|LOA||29 ft 12 in / 9.14 m|
|Beam||10 ft 5 in / 3.18 m|
|Max Draft||2 ft 6 in / 0.76 m|
|Dry Weight||1814.37 kg|
|Max Bridge Clearance||10 ft 7 in / 3.23 m|
The Broom 30 Coupe is a luxurious cruiser built to explore the inland waterways of Europe in comfort and style. With its folding windscreen and arch assembly, the Broom 30 Coupe offers comprehensive access to Europe's waterways which are often restricted by low bridges and height restrictions. With a minimum air draught of just 2.2m it offers great accessibility for such a spacious boat. The new hardtop version offers extra protection against the elements, featuring a fully retractable, sliding canvas roof and bonded windscreen with opening inserts.
The contemporary interior is light and airy, offering one-level living. It features the high-quality finish and craftsmanship you would expect from Broom, packaged in a practical and compact river cruiser. The luxury touches that Broom are famous for feature heavily throughout, frameless tinted interior windows, a deck locker for mud weight stowage, synthetic teak decking and teak flooring in the galley are just some of the options available.
The boat on display will feature an eye-catching graphite hull. As always with Broom, there are a wide variety of colours, finishes, materials and soft furnishings to ensure that each customer creates the boat they want to own.
For more information please visit us at stand A140 or visit our website.
Hull Design and Construction
- Cruising in comfort
- As an inland model, the standard specification includes a single 60hp Nanni engine in a proven displacement hull, giving a comfortable cruising speed of 8 knots.
- It can also features an optional bowthruster for ease of manoeuvring.
Enviable viewing position
In common with our latest models, the Broom 30 Coupe features an integrated foredeck seat, beautifully finished in all-weather upholstery.
This ‘relax and view’ seat provides an ideal spot from which to enjoy the waterways, whilst you cruise.
Beautiful waterways and rivers are made accessible, with a folding windscreen and arch assembly provided as standard.
By giving the boat a minimum air draught of around 2.2m you can comfortably cruise and explore inland, without restrictions.
Meanwhile the optional hardtop version allows complete versatility, with a sheltered driving position, which can be opened up when the weather permits.
- Compact Styling
- The interior of the Broom 30 Coupe is light and airy thanks to twin opening skylights, which span the boat from cabin to companionway.
- The forward cabin also features a forward facing window giving generous a view of the water ahead.
- Relax in comfort
- The layout boasts a comfortable double owner’s cabin forward, with an additional ¾ berth provided by a saloon sofa conversion.
- The integrated saloon/galley optimises the available space and links well with the roomy cockpit, which doubles up as extra living space with the provision of optional heating and a folding cockpit canopy.
- Luxurious finishes
- The luxury touches now synonymous with the Broom family feature heavily throughout the Broom 30 Coupe.
- Frameless tinted interior windows, a deck locker for mud weight stowage, synthetic teak decking and teak flooring in the galley are typical Broom 30 Coupe features, normally only associated with much larger models.
- Boat TransportBoat Transport