Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||54 ft / 16.46 m|
|Location||Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, United States|
|LOA||53 ft 12 in / 16.46 m|
|Beam||15 ft 6 in / 4.72 m|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 5 in / 1.35 m|
|Dry Weight||54000 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||300|
|Engine usage (hours)||300|
|Fuel Tanks||618 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||156 gal|
Exceptionally Clean Yacht With Under 300 Hours
Volvo D11 Engines Rated at 725 HP
Xenta Joystick Controls Combines Shafts and Bow and Stern Thrusters For Complete Control Around the Dock
Skyhook Dynamic Positioning System Option
Most Popular Interior Package-Also Includes Wood Floor in Salon/ Dinette and Helm (wood option was $25,000)
Crew Quarters with Decor Upgrades ($31,000 option)
Three Staterooms Plus Crew Quarters
Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizer ($127,500 option)
Raymarine Platinum Electronics Package-Upper and Lower ($66,100 option)
This boat was in excess of $2,200,000 when new. The interior literally shows as close to new as you could hope to find.
Seas The Day was custom ordered with all of the right equipment. To see the complete optional equipment list please click on the "Full Specs tab".
If you would like the original factory option list with pricing please contact listing broker.
The master is full beam with a walk around island style bed and dinette style seating with table. The ensuite master head and stall shower are easily accessed. Huge flat scree TV with Bose system.
VIP guest stateroom is forward which also includes a flat screen TV. All interior fabrics show as new.
Third stateroom is located to starboard featuring twin beds that can be converted to a queen with a filler cushion.
The crew quarters could be used as a fourth stateroom if needed.
She gives the best ride possible with her Seakeeper gyro stabilizer system. She runs great with her 725 hp Volvo D11 engine package.
The captain has full control around the dock with inboard shafts coupled to bow and stern thrusters via her Xenta joystick. She is a pleasure to captain around the dock and in open water.
Seas The Day is an outstanding find for one lucky buyer. Please don't wait and be disappointed. Contact listing broker today for more information and to schedule an appointment to take a look for yourself.
NOTE-this is a preliminary listing. Additional info and pictures to follow.
Factory Options and Key Features
This boat was custom ordered from Azimut by an experienced boat owner. She has all of the equipment a brokerage boat buyer could possibly hope to find. On top of that the boat has seen light use and immaculate care. You will not be disappointed if you get the opportunity to take a look for yourself.
- Volvo D11 engines rated at 725 hp
- 280 hours as of March 3, 2018
- Xenta joystick controls couples shafts with bow and stern thrusters
- Skyhook dynamic positioing system holds boat in place while you prepare lines and fenders
- Seakeeper gyro stabilizer system
- Seakeeper controls at both stations
- Exterior stereo located on bridge
- Stereo remote control located in cockpit
- Crew quarters
- Crew quarters decor upgrades
- Barbecue on flybridge
- Cockpit chair option
- Cockpit table with hi low system and sun bathing cushions and covers
- Deluxe salon door curtain slides on rails
- Extra electrical socket
- Bridge hardtop option
- Hi low system for TV with large flat screen TV
- Sat TV system
- Icemaker (located in cockpit)
- Screen for all port holes
- Glendinning cable master
- Raymarine Platinum electronics package (upper and lower)
- Refrigerator in cockpit
- Refrigerator on bridge
- Safe in master cabin
- Salon sofa upgrade-port (sofa bed)
- Linens for all three staterooms, salon sofa and crew quarters
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Sun cushions on aft bridge
- Sun cushions on bow
- Cover for all seats and two exterior tables
- Cover for forward sun pad
- Teak on flybridge, aft cockpit and swim platform
- Teak on side decks
- Two spotlights on aft flybridge
- Two spotlights on bow
- Underwater lights
- Washer-dryer combo
- Wood floor in salon, dinette and helm station
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Chocks for tender on swim platform
- Black mesh exterior windshield covers
- Azimut Advanced Pack ($49,450 option-detailed noted below)
Advanced Pack Option Package
The following items are all included in the $49,450 Advanced Pack option package:
- Dual racor fuel filters for mains
- Xenta joystick controls for engines and thrusters
- Extra conduits/ wiring connecting engine room, lower helm station and bridge arch
- Wired for watermaker
- Electric mooring winches in cockpit
- Opening scenic windows in VIP stateroom
- Spotlight controls at both helm stations
- Interior decor upgrads
- Miele appliance upgrades
- Gannenau cooktop ugrade
- Windlass chain counter at lower helm
The boat currently has a Williams ProJet 325 Turbo Jet tender. There is a custom cover for the tender which is rated for 5 persons.
With a reasonable offer the boat owner is willing to consider including the tender which was approximately a $40,000- add on. Seller reserves the right to remove the tender from the equipment to be included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.