Manufacturer Provided Description
Every choice we made while crafting our 260 Sundeck favors carefree boating, so owners and their families can flat out have more fun. You just won't find game-changing features like built-in bow coolers, aft-facing transom seats, or rubber-decked swim platforms on deck boats from other brands.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
“Choice” Used Trade Boats Include: trade evaluation, zinc coat shafts (inboard), captains orientation, minimum ½ tank of fuel, remove transom name, repaint bottom (of painted), acid wash bottom (no paint), inspect trailer, replace transom/tab zincs, replace drive, running gear and platform zincs, repaint drives (if painted), complete detail of vessel, launch for survey, update coast guard kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.