Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||39 ft / 11.8 m|
|Location||Guildford, Surrey (Pyrford Marina)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||39 ft 8 in / 12.1 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in / 2.06 m|
|Max Draft||2 ft 4 in / 0.7 m|
|Min. Draft||2 ft 4 in / 0.7 m|
|Displacement (Full Load)||6500 kg|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
An excellently presented Sea Otter ,natural lighting flooding into the boat providing excellent ventilation. A very airy boat, with plenty of room to move, a double sized bed along with radiators throughout the boat keep you warm on the cold winter's nights. An electric shower, sink and electric toilet complete the heads on board. 240V, DVD/TV/Audio combination, second berth upforward offer many different ideas for future owners to be able to use the boat in whichever manner they wish. A very reasonable price, It is an excellent example and manufactured from a company renowned for quality. Definitely worth a viewing!
An excellently presented Sea Otter, owner has an excellent value on their boats. Storage throughout the boat, lockers galore and shelving to suit as well. Overhead lighting throughout the vessel, with Port Holes to compliment.
Natural lighting floods into the boat and provides excellent ventilation on hot summers days. A very airy boat, with plenty of room to move and to be able to enjoy the idyllic experience of travelling through the inland waterways of England. A double sized bed which extends to a queen size bed is located aft of the vessel alongside a dressing table from which you can prepare yourself for evenings off the boat or for the days cruising ahead.
Radiators throughout the boat keep you warm on the cold winter's nights and an excellently thought out walkway throughout the boat keeps you cool after a day out in August. An electric shower, walk in shower and very well finished sink complete the heads on board. A make up mirror sitting beside the sink provides opportunities to be able to fully utilise the space and opportunities than an excellently designed bathroom offers you.Inside the galley you will find a four burner gas hob sitting above an oven/grill combination cooker.
Windows either side of the vessel allow for light to pass through making the forward section of the boat feel spacious and accommodating. Copious amounts of shelving, storage and work top space allow you to store all your cooking utensils safely and compactly, with AC plugs giving you the opportunity to charge phones and other electrical accessories. A DVD/TV/Audio combination up forward allows the occupants to be able to enjoy a film and evenings entertainment on the sofa settee arrangement either side of the forward section.
Under seating storage and 12V charging facilities offer many different ideas for future owners to be able to use the boat in whichever manner they wish. Carpeted floors and curtains provide a homely feel throughout the boat which lead up to the viewing deck on the bow, an excellent location for watching the world go by on your cruises. After many years of being thoroughly looked after and cared for, the vessel is on the market for a very reasonable price. It is an excellent example and manufactured from a company renowned for quality. Definitely worth a viewing!
Call me for a viewing, open seven days a week, 9AM - 5PM Monday to Saturday, 10AM to 4.30PM Sunday.
Viewings can be arranged outside of hours with prior notice.
A beautifully designed stern deck complimented with a pram hood cover.
Aft cockpit area leading into a double/queen sized sleeping area.
Large cabin moving forward past the shower/electric toilet equipped head.
Toilet space leaves into a large open plan galley and seating area complimented by a forward viewing area on the bow.
Forward seating area converts into a double bed for extra guests.
Throughout boat, Webasto heaters line the bulkheads heating the vessel with maximum efficiency.
- Seating Aft x 4 with tiller centralised in the cockpit for easy steering.
- Throttle and bowthruster controls under port side seating
- Max Power bowthruster
- Water, Fuel and Holding Tank gauges inside the companion way as you enter the aft cabin.
- Double Bed with option to extend into queen size
- Portholes on either side of the cabin for natural light to flood the cabin.
- Radiator to keep the cabin warm at all times of the day.
- Overhead lighting - 12V
- Storage under the bed and adjacent
- Dressing table with mirror
Large, Spacious Head
Modern and sophisticated - ceramic sink and granite top.
Makeup mirror on extendable arm.
Full head height shower - hot and cold water facilities
Full modern shower room. Homely and sophisticated.
Storage in lockers and behind large mirror adjacent to the sink.
- Stainless Steel Sink
- 4 x Gas Burner Hob
- Spacious Porthole windows
- Double Oven/Grill
- Shelving and extensive storage options for kitchen utensils and items for producing meals whilst on board
- 12V Large Home Style Fridge
- 2 x 240V AC plugs
- Audio / AV possibilities to the port side of the galley
- TV / DVD facilities
- 12V Charging bank
- Convertible double bed sleeping option
- Overhead lights throughout the vessel
- Curtains on both sides of the vessel for maximum light and ventilation
- Carpeted saloon - Provides Warmth and soft floors
- Boxer Tricks was launched 12.09.2006
- Nanni Kubota inboard diesel engine 29hp fully serviced
- Axiom propeller
- Boat safety until 2019
- Packless sealing stern gland
- Bow thruster
- Webasto heating and calorifier coil
- Immersion heater
- Calorifier loop from engine
- Fully integrated battery management system and battery charger
- 4 burner cooker with oven and grill
- LEC Shoreline 12volt refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Pump out toilet with large capacity tank and gauge
- Full sized shower
- Kenwood sound system with 4 speaker setup
- TV with DVD facility
- Twin rubbing strakes on hull
- Full set of fenders
- Pram cover for aft deck ( easily removable )
- Life rings
- Full compliment of cutlery/crockery/cookware
- Bathing steps
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected,river trialled and tested.