Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||44 ft / 13.26 m|
|Location||Osterville, Massachusetts, United States|
|LOA||43 ft 6 in / 13.26 m|
|Beam||13 ft 1 in / 3.99 m|
|Dry Weight||20950 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||345 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||75 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
VARUNA is a great example of an exceptional 2006 Oyster 43 LD. The Oyster 43 LD is a rare and beautiful motor yacht, powered by twin Yanmar 440HP Diesels. She is powered with the twin Hamilton Jet propulsion system providing superior high speed sea keeping abilities as well as great maneuverability around the docks. She offers a spacious salon area and a well equipped galley making for the perfect weekend cruiser. The accommodations include a double cabin forward plus two settee berths. This boat offers stunning good looks both inside and out. The hull was repainted in 2014 making her show like new.
This is a new Spring listing and we are looking forward to showing this yacht at our Osterville location.
- The LD 43 incorporates High tech weight saving composite structure using vinylester resin and a combination of e-glass, Kevlar and carbon fibre for ultimate strength.
- Solid laminate hull below the waterline
- Cored topsides and deck with high-density balsa
- Dark blue Paint with a gold cove line and single white boot top line
- Deck in cream gelcoat
- Hull below waterline red anti-fouling
Length Overall (Including Platform): 43'6"
Fuel Capacity: 436 US Gallons
Water Capacity: 90 US Gallons
Displacement: 20950 lbs
Maximum Speed: 25 Knots
Cruising Speed: 20 Knots
Deck & Cockpit
- Side decks and forward coach roof incorporate a molded pattern for improve grip.
- The foredeck are has a flush locket housing and anchor and chain with an electric anchor windlass configured for dual helm station /foredeck operation.
- A fold out stemhead roller is housed flush within the anchor locker when not in use
- 6x Stainless mooring cleats
- Remote fillers for fuel, water, and holding tank pumpout.
- Three folding SS deck pad eyes are fitted on each side deck for fender attachment
- A bow socket for jack staff is fitted.
- Teak Toe Rail is fitted around the deck edge, a pair of stainless fairleads is fitted at bow and stern and a half oval stainless rub rail is fitted to protect the deck edge.
- Teak Cockpit Coamings and saloon trim running forward are trimmed with a varnished teak capping.
- The cockpit sole and stern platform are trimmed with laid teak planking and the sole incorporates a lazarette locket at the aft end for equipment storage and gives access the jet drives and steering gear.
- The cockpit seats incorporate stowage lockers with hinged lids and are designed to drain overboard via the cockpit floor.
- The cockpit also incorporates recesses suitable for the stowage of 4 fenders, fishing rods, etc.
- A hot/cold deck shower is fitted in the aft coaming
- A teak cockpit table on a stainless frame with folding leaves is permanently secured to the cockpit sole, the center section of which incorporates a drinks fridge
- The cockpit is self draining and incorporates a locking fold down access door which sits flush within the adjacent bathing platform when open and has gas strut for ease of operation.
- The stern platform incorporates fittings for a SS bathing ladder.
- An ensign socket is fitted into the aft deck area.
Deck House and Coachroof
- Custom Windows will incorporate opening panels adjacent to the helm and pilot stations
- Saloon to cockpit partition with polished stainless frame and electricity operated drop down glazed panels. Polished stainless sliding door also incorporates drop down panel.
- In fair weather the aft windows retract to create an open-plan saloon/cockpit area
- Teak handrails are fitted to the deckhouse.
- A pair of LD 43 Model Plaques is fitted to the deckhouse
- The deckhouse roof carries the radar and streamlined teak mast to accommodate the antennas for standard electronics.
- Twin Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440 HP Diesels with their own water injected exhaust system, starter battery, electrics and plumbing
- Two Hamilton 292jet units are driven through ZF reduction gearboxes and lay shafts.
- The engines are insulated with special sound proofing material. Access to the engine room area for inspection and maintenance is via inspection hatches in the salon floor and the two large hinged settee units fitted with electronically operated lifts. Service lights, extraction fans and an automatic fire extinguisher is fitted.
- Fuel supply is from two baffled aluminum tanks installed under each side of the deck, each dedicated to one engine. A balance pipe system is installed for interconnection of tanks if required.
- Trim tabs with LED display at helm station
- Electronic fuel gauges are fitted and displayed at helm position and two Racor fuel filters/water seperators are fitted with alarms at the helm station.
- Generator- Mastervolt Whisper 6000 110V 8kw diesel generator installed with acoustic sound shield, remote controls and monitoring to power battery charger.
- Air Conditioning Cruisinar 16000 BTU reverse cycle provides cooling/heating to the salon.
- Bilge pumping- separate forward and aft automatic pumps direct wired and 3 way switching to allow on/off/auto. A manual bilge pump is fitted for cockpit operation is fitted for emergency uses.
- WC holding tank with contents gauge, sea discharge and deck pump out.
- 12V DC electrical system with circuit breaker protection supplied via heavy duty battery isolator switches.
- 2X Engine start batteries, 180 Amps each.
- 1X Generator start battery- 80 Amps.
- 4X Domestic Batteries- 360 Amps Total
- Battery management system
- Interior Lighting fitted and switched as appropriate with halogen lighting throughout.
- Navigation, anchor and running lights
- Cockpit lighting
- Distribution panel with circuit breakers
- AC 110V System with protected rig main and dockside connection and 50Ft shore power cable.
- Double Outlet sockets in salon, galley, forward cabin and engine room.
- 110V water heating to hot water tank
- Battery charge with float controls- 50 Amps
- Inverter 1.5kw (TV/music/small appliances only)
- Electric range top
- Distribution panel with isolator and circuit breakers
- Log, boat speed, and depth displayed at helm station via Raymarine ST 60 system
- Autopilot-Raymarine Auto Pilot ST 6001 with hydraulic drive
- Radar/Plotter- Raymarine 80C
- VHF Radio- Ray 240E
- Horn with push button at helm
- TV-20" approx. flat screen and dvd player in salon
- AM/FM radio with cd player and speakers in salon area.
- 1x12v telephone charger socket.
Fresh Water System
- 90 Gallon fresh water tank supplies pressurized water to galley, WC and deck shower. Water is heated from engine cooling system and AC immersion heter.
- Galley sink drains though own outlet
- Discharge pump for shower and WC wash basin.
- Upholstery in Cameo Matise off-white leather and cabin sole in teak and holly.
- Settees double as sleeping berths.
- A pair of joined salon tables on pedestals with satin varnished folding leaves which join together when required to create a large table area across the salon.
- Pair of shock dampened adjustable pilot seats with footrests.
- Electric hydraulic steering with engine, navigation instruments and pump controls in line of sight of helmsman
- Hamilton Blue Arrow computerized control system for low speed maneuvering operated by single joystick control including master control display and independent back up.
- Pair of start stop controls for engines and individual single level throttle/waterjet controls
- High speed compass with lighting
- Electric wipers with freshwater wash.
- Pilot area incorporates a countertop for chart ue and within this area a separate compartment with a flat screen TV and dvd system. Stored out of sight.
- Counter tops in Avonite solid surface material with double stainless sink.
- Tap with pressurized hot and cold water supply
- Front opening SS electric refrigerator
- Microwave- combination unit with oven with combined grill and 110V electric range top.
- Lockers for provisions and utensils
- Custom stowage for cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Trash bin
- Fixed oval port and opening overhead hatch for ventilation
- Ice maker
- GRP molding incorporates toilet base and separate shower stall with mixer tap and shower head
- Vanity surface in Avonite.
- 220/110V shaver socket
- Locker stowage above and below, toilet paper holder, towel rail, soap dish.
- Fixed oval port opening for ventilation with night screen
- Push button electric freshwater quiet flush.
- Double Berth with Custom Mattress. Base hinges to access large under berth stowage area with gas struts for easy access.
- Hanging locket with rail to port vanity unit with drawers under to starboard.
- Night screen for overhead hatch
- Hull Top Sides in Dark Blue Paint with single gold cove line and single white boot stripe.
- Deck in off white gelcoat
- Exterior teak trim and table includes leaves: Gloss varnish finish
- Engine room and cockpit bilge area in white flocoat
- Console Cabin: Hard satin finish
- Interior Joinery: Teak with satin varnish
- Linings: combination of sculptures off white linings and matching soft vinyl covered ply panels.
- 22lb Delta Anchor
- Ensign Staff
- Jack Staff
- Set of close cell foam cockpit cushions
- SS Bathing ladder
- Oyster Owners manual
- Additional 7000 BTU air conditioning
- Icemaker ULINE SP18
- Bimini, Frame and full aft enclosure in Sunbrella with Eisenglass windows (2011)
- Front window mesh sun cover (2011)
- New Hull Paint Job (5/2015)
- Cockpit table cover
- Curtains for sliding door
- Bug screens and blinds for salon hatches and galley (3 total)
- Spectra 400 Magnetic Drive Watermaker
- Watermaker mounted in lazzarette
- Anchor and deck wash.
- 2 Rod Holders in Cockpit
- Aluminum Radar mast painted in white in lieu of teak.
- Spotlight on salon roof. Go Light 2000 wireless remote controlled
- Stainless Steel handrails on cabin top and foredeck
- XM Satellite Radio
- DVD/CD/Radio with speakers in cabin
- Flat panel TV in forward cabin berth area 20" Sharp AQUOS 9 (same as in main salon)
- KVH Satellite TV in forward berth with dome located near radar mast
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.