Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||68 Sun Sport|
|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, United States|
|Max Draft||1.47 m|
|Min. Draft||1.42 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1000 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||200 gal|
|Holding Tanks||100 gal|
2005 Sea Ray 68 SUNDANCER
Boarding the yacht is via port or starboard aft boarding gates, down two steps to the teak Aft deck/Cockpit. This area is perfect for alfresco dining or just lounging. There is ample seating, a table, storage, access to the side decks and the hydraulic swim platform.
Entrance into the yacht is through a centerline stainless sliding glass doors. The yacht feathers high gloss cherry wood paneling, teak/holly wood flooring and granite counter tops. The upper salon has a sofa/dinette to starboard and a bar counter unit to port. Up one step is the large helm area to starboard with additional companion seating to port.
Forward and down to the lower salon, galley, owners and guest staterooms. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with an en-suite head, aft of the salon to starboard is the master stateroom with an en-suite head and aft to port is the second guest Stateroom and day head.
The single Crew Cabin with a wet Head is aft with and the entrance from the stern of the vessel.
The upper salon is spacious and illuminated by large port and starboard windows. The aft stainless steel and glass bulkhead has a privacy curtain that fold into a hidden locker to starboard.
The salon sole is teak and holly wood flooring with a carpet overlay. Immediately to starboard is a large C-shaped tan leather sofa with storage below. The sofa will easily accommodate six to eight people. The wood table in front of the sofa has a bird’s eye maple inlay and comes with a cover to protect the wood. The table also has an adjustable slide.
Aft of the sofa is a four door cabinet housing the yacht’s shore power selector breakers and remote battery switches as well as the generator start/stop switches. Next forward are the large side windows with cherry wood mini blinds.
Across to port is a bar area against the outboard bulkhead. Starting aft is an Insignia TV, the yacht’s service point for the Sat TV System, CD/DVD and Stereo Receiver.The counter top is granite and has an under counter mount sink with a removable spray faucet and a mirrored bar glass storage cabinet facing aft. There are two under counter Subzero drawer refrigerators, a four draw cabinet and a large storage cabinet.
The cabins large side windows are decorated with cherry wood mini blinds. Also in this area is a six channel speaker system with a hidden subwoofer and overhead mini spot lights.
Up one step from the upper salon is the yacht’s impressive helm station. To port is an upholstered two person companion seat with a teak and holly wood footrest and a storage drawers. Also in this area are two drink holders, an electric side window with cherry wood mini blinds. The U-Line icemaker is conveniently tucked behind the portside companion seat.
To starboard is the main helm area with two upholstered Recaro type helm seats with footrests on stainless steel pedestals. The seats are electrically controlled and have several adjustments.
The wrap around helm area contains the following equipment:
• Raymarine (hybrid/touch) Chart Plotter, Fish Finder, Radar and GPS
• Raymarine Radar has 4’ open ray antenna
• Tilt leather helm wheel
• Raymarine autopilot
• Raymarine 240 VHF Radio
• ABT hydraulic bow thruster control
• Echopilot – Forward looking Sonar
• ZF Mathers electric & throttle control
• ACR Point Pad searchlight control
• Trim tab controls
• DMP engine start/stop panels
• Opening side window (up/down)
• (3) Windshield wiper washer controls
• (2) Manual fire pull systems
• (3) Overhead night running lights
• Central vacuum outlet
• (4) Overhead mini spot lights
• A large overhead sunroof
Forward and down from the upper salon is the lower salon, galley, owners and guest staterooms. The lower salon/galley is spacious open area, perfect for entertaining or preparing of meals. This area is a combination of carpet and teak holly wood flooring with cherry wood paneling throughout.
The Salon area is to starboard and consists of two leather sofas, the aft one seats two and has storage below. Just forward is an end table with storage below and cabinets above, one of which houses the entertainment system consisting of a Sharp DVD/VCR, CD Stereo Player and a Direct TV receiver. Across and slightly forward to port is a large Sony LED TV with a hidden sound bar below.
Forward of the entertainment center is a large leather sofa that converts into a bed at the touch of a button. Above and behind the sofa are several cabinet and two opening stainless steel portholes with drapes/shades. In front of the sofa is a high/low wood table with burl wood inlay. Three hatches in the sole lead to additional storage and equipment access. Overhead lighting is provided by mini spot lights and a large skylight that can be closed as desired.
Adjacent to the lower salon area to port is the yacht’s galley which has a granite counter top and teak and holly flooring.
• Subzero under counter fridge w/wood door
• Subzero under counter freezer w/wood door
• Under counter mount sink
• Removable spray faucet
• Kenyon 4 burner Ceran top cooktop w/sea rail
• Tappan Microwave/concealed behind wooden doors
• Upper cupboard storage
• Below counter cabinet storage
• Below counter cabinet doors w/large drawers within
• Overhead lighting
• Stainless steel opening portholes w/drapes
All the way forward is the VIP Cabin. There is a queen berth on centerline with room on the sides for easy access. Below the berth are storage drawers and the headboard is mirrored with an inset area flanked by port and starboard reading lights.
There are port and starboard stainless steel portholes covered with drapes and accented with rope lighting behind the valance. To both port and starboard are top opening storage cuddies.
Next to port are two storage lockers with shelves and this is where the TV is mounted. Further aft to port is the entrance to the private head with a beveled dressing mirror mounted on the door.
To starboard is a full size auto lit cedar lined hanging locker with two drawers below. A hatch in the sole reveals additional dry storage.
Also in the VIP are digital AC controls, overhead lighting, a CO detector and an overhead hatch with a sliding screen and sunshade.
Accessed only from the VIP Stateroom is the a private head. The vanity has three cabinets and two drawers below with a granite countertop and under counter mounted sink. There are beveled mirrored medicine cabinets with rope accent lighting. The toilet is a Vacuuflush model and the flooring is teak and holly.
The large round stall shower with a Lucite door, bench seating, a handheld or wall mounted fixture, a teak grate sole, overhead lighting and an opening stainless steel frosted porthole. The heads overhead is mirrored and there several mini spot lights.
The master stateroom is aft of the lower salon to starboard. There is an oversized queen berth placed athwartships off the aft outboard corner. The headboard has seven beveled mirrored panels that extend across the aft bulkhead. There is rope lighting in the valance above the mirrors and directional reading lights above the berth.
Forward and to starboard is a full size cedar lined auto lit hanging locker and access to the private Head. Another hanging locker is inboard. Storage in this area is via four drawers and three cabinet doors with shelves within. Facing the berth is a Sharp Aquos TV and above the TV are four additional cabinet doors for storage.In addition three is overhead lighting, three step lights and a CO detector. The berth hydraulically lifts with storage and a safe hidden below.
Accessed only from the master stateroom is a private head. The vanity has three cabinets and two drawers below with a granite countertop and under counter mount sink. Three beveled mirrored medicine cabinets with rope accent lighting are above the sink. The toilet is a Vacuuflush model.
There are two additional storage cabinets above the toilet. The sole flooring is teak and holly. The large round stall shower with a Lucite door, bench seating, a handheld or wall mounted fixture, a teak grate sole, overhead lighting and an opening stainless steel frosted porthole. The heads overhead is mirrored and there several mini spot lights.
Port Guest Stateroom
Just aft of the galley is the port stateroom with upper lower bunks, reading lights, a porthole with drapes and four cabinets for storage. Note the TV is mounted at the foot of the lower berth. Inboard are two cabinet doors with storage shelves.
Forward of the port guest stateroom is access to the guest head/day head. There is a Vacuuflush toilet, a vanity with storage below, a granite countertop with under counter mount sink and two mirrored medicine cabinet above. Above is an opening forward stainless steel porthole, two lights and rope accent lighting.
• Spacious side deck walk arounds lead to bow area.
• Sun pad cushions with stainless steel hand rails
• Drink holders (6) at sun pad.
• Fiberglass nonskid decks
• Lofrans “Team” all chain windless with rope capstan
• Stainless steel anchor chute
• Plow type anchor
• Chain lock
• Starboard side chain locker access hatch
• Portside storage well w/fresh water wash down & dockside water connection
• Stainless steel bow rails w/lifelines
• Bomar deck hatch into VIP
• Skylight into Lower Salon
• Pantograph (3) windshield with wipers & washers
• ACR searchlight
• Black Textilene windshield cover
• Frameless windshield & cabin side windows
• Dual spring line cleats
• Cabin side handrails
Coach Roof Equipment
• Radar arch
• Open array (4’) Raymarine Radar Antenna
• International Navigation lights
• Hailer horn
• GPS Antennas
• Sat TV Dome
• Second Dome
• Large FRP Retractable Sunroof
• ACR Search Light
• Teak Decking over fiberglass
• Port & Starboard side decks
• Dedicated life jacket storage compartment
• Storage under each topside deck step
• Three (3) Aft deck storage lockers
• Seven (7) Courtesy lights
• Aft Deck stereo speakers
• Overhead lighting
• Rear view camera
• Large Teak table
• Aft deck seating for (6) people converts to a sun lounge at the push of a button
• Hinged transom door
• Aft trunk type storage at transom
• Portside shore water hookup in trunk
• Wash down water spigot in trunk
• Hot & cold transom shower w/stainless steel cover
• Waste pump out fitting at transom
• Two popup stern cleats
• Caribe 14’ Tender W/70HP Four Stroke Yamaha
• Hydraulic tender platform
• Opacmare Passerelle
• Stainless steel rub rail
• Entrance to Crew Cabin
• The Engine Room entrance is from a hatch on the aft deck.
• Hinged access hatch from the aft deck
• Stainless steel entry ladder
• CAT Manual engine gauges
• Dual Racor fuel filters for each engine
• Racor fuel filter for generator
• Reverso 5 point oil change system
• Kidde fire suppression system
• Delta T Engine Room ventilation fans
• Airsep crankcase ventilation system
• High water bilge alarm system
• Cross over valves for main fuel tanks
• Four (4) Rule bulge pumps
• Two (2) CAT coolant recovery bottles
• AC fluorescent lighting
• DC fluorescent lighting
• Engine Room water spigot with hose
• Generator coolant recovery bottle
• Fuel priming pumps
• Shower sump system
• AC raw water pump
• Air conditioning compressors rack
• Hydraulic power pack for swim platform
• Hydraulic steering system reservoir
• Hydraulic System for ABT Thruster
• New oil storage tank, 50 gal.
• Sea recovery water maker
• ZF Transmissions with power takeoffs
• Hot water heaters
• 50hz/220 Volts AC Electrical system
• Atlas (2) Shore Power Converter 60hz/50hz
• DC Electric System
• Onan Generator (22.5KW) with sound shield
• Generator start battery
• Ships Batteries
• Battery Chargers
• Electronic battery solenoid switches
• DC breaker panel with 28 breaker protected circuits
• AC 220 Volt Engine Room breaker panel with 28 breaker protected circuits
• Mathers Clear Command engine control boxes
• Sub panels located throughout the boat
• Two (2) 50 Amp shore power cords on Cablemasters
Entered via a watertight hatch from the swim platform this cabin is surprisingly spacious, sleeps two and contains the following equipment:
• Teak entry steps
• Hanging locker
• Vacuuflush head
• Stainless sink with storage below
• Mirrored storage cabinet
• (1) Berth with additional Pullman
• (2) Drawers
• (2) Overhead lights
• (2) Stereo speakers
• Splendide 2000 washer dryer combo TV
• Fireboy CO alarm
• Smoke detector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.