Manufacturer Provided Description
The 415 is a further development in the long line of aft cabin family size sea going motor cruisers that Brooms have progressively developed and refined over the past 30 years. Past models, which started with the highly successful Broom 37 Continental, are still much sought after today. The 415 is a powerful, fast offshore cruiser capable of speeds of around 30 knots. The spacious interior provides very comfortable, live-aboard facilities for extensive cruising.
- The aft cabin of any Broom boat is impressive, but with the 415 more space has been created by having the access door to the port side, giving more floor and wardrobe space.
- There is an en-suite toilet plus a separate shower compartment to the side of the large central double berth.
- An opening window is fitted in the transom, which provides plenty of light and also acts as an escape hatch. Forward Cabin
- A self-contained spacious cabin with wardrobe, dressing table, drawers and an abundance of shelf space.
- A large toilet facility, placed adjacent to the fore cabin, incorporates a shower, toilet, washbasin and vanity unit.
- In addition, a ventilator and escape hatch are included as standard.
- The essential part of any serious cruising boat is the galley, and with the 415 Brooms have incorporated their many years experience, ensuring that this is an easy-to-work area.
- There is an Avonite work surface, plus a hob, grill and oven, refrigerator, stainless steel sinks, storage lockers, refuse bin, extractor fan and cutlery drawer.
- The 415 deck layout combines the highest aesthetic and practical considerations of luxury cruising.
- The Broom 415 really does make the most use of the aft deck area for both in-harbour living and offshore comfort.
- The all-round transom seating with aft facing athwartship seats surround the table, which provides plenty of scope for enjoying the outdoor life.
- Good access is provided to the bathing platform with built in steps and the aft sundeck, transom steps and bathing platform have teak decking.
- At the helm position there are three forward facing seats and the aft deck area has storage facilities for gas cylinders, as well as life-raft and ropes.
- The side decks are wide with a moulded in tread, and in addition, the strong all-round stainless steel deck rails provide for safe and easy boat handling.
- With excellent all-round vision, protected by stylish curved screens, the centrally positioned helmsman really is in command with the 415.
- There is a chart area in front of the navigator's position and provision is made for electronic navigation equipment to be fitted in a lockable console.
- The whole area is protected by a neat fitting hood, which fits to the hinged mast.
- The front section of the hood attaches to the screen with a simple clamp, thus avoiding the use of numerous press-studs.
- The aft section of the hood can be extended to enclose the whole of the aft deck area.
- Raymarine ST 60 depth sounder,
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS,
- Raymarine 240E VHF,
- ST 6001 autopilot,
- ST 60 instruments, trim tabs with indicators, helm indicator,
- Webasto demister,
- Raymarine RL80C radar,
- etc Lowrance HDS 10m,.
- Eberspacher 5 kw central heating,
- 6 kw Fisher Panda generator (4 years old, serviced 2016),
- M3 satellite system (4 years old),
- TV in saloon and aft cabin,
- 4 man life raft (3 years old),
- new FULL aft canopy 2016, and reupholstered cockpit cushions (3 years old),
- dual pre-filters fitted,
- 10" bow thruster,
- fresh water screen washers,
- electric windlass,
- multiple additional 240v and 12v sockets throughout,
- battery charger (new 2016),
- 4 x engine start batteries (new 2016),
- full dash instrumentation,
- Navtex ICS6,
- Tender and davits.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.