Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Flyer 650 WA|
|Length||21 ft / 6.4 m|
|Location||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||21 ft / 6.4 m|
|Beam||8 ft 1 in / 2.46 m|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||30.14 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||8.8 gal (UK)|
2003 Flyer 650 WA in blue with 200hp Yamaha outboard engine, teak cockpit floor, fishfinder, spray hood covering helm and rear seats, cuddy cabin with 2 berths, Sunbathing deck, Over £8,000 spent on improvements in the last 18 months. Mooring Avaialble. Lying South Coast
2 berths in cuddy cabin.
Access through folding door in teak.
Various storage facilities.
2 fixed portholes
200hp Yamaha outboard.
Single battery charged by outboard.
2 forward cleats and 2 stern cleats. 2 padded helm seats, rear padded bench seat, forward bathing platform.
- Anchor, chain and warp.
- Cockpit Cover & All Over cover
- Self bailing anchor locker Sunbathing platform.
- Front seat integrated in the console, with cushions and grab rail.
- Side deck for easy access to front sun bathing area.
- Forward pulpit in two parts, open at the front.
- Cockpit coaming in teak with fishing rod holders.
- Cockpit floor in teak.
- Fresh pressurised water.
- Aft bench with cushion.
- Combined cockpit locker and seat.
- Stainless-steel bathing ladder.
- Deck fillers for water and fuel on transom.
- Self bailing cockpit
- Aluminium bow fitting with roller and fairleads.
- 5 aluminium mooring cleats (200 mm), one of them in the anchor well.
- Water Skis and ski harness
- Road trailer AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOSISTION
Work Carried out Over last 18 Months
- New Plastimo Compass fitted
- New All Over Winter Cover in Navy Blue
- New Upholstery & Foam As Required Fitted to all seats in Off Cream Vinyl
- Raymarine Echomap 50 GPS/Fish Finder
- New Fuel Gage System
- Service fresh water system and replace pumps
- New Cambelt
- All Decals on the boat renewed
- New Rubbing Strake
- Polish Hull Topsides, Gunwhales, Cockpit & Transom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.