Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||0.86 m|
|Engine Model||5.0 MPI|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
Donzi 22 ZX
*** New Listing - Overhauled in 2015 - Stunning Example - Must Be Seen ***
Donzi 22ZX (1998 Model - Refitted 2015) overhauled and refitted in 2015. Mercruiser 5.0 MPI Bravo 260Hp on SeaCore Drive (2007 Engine). This example of the Donzi 22ZX has to be seen to be believed and is exceptional value considering the cost of the refit to the current owner. The hull has been resprayed by Desty Marine in a striking metallic silver and the cockpit upholstery is finished in silvertex white with graphite silvertex accents to seats and headrests.
This example of the Donzi 22ZX is finished in a striking metallic silver to the hull and topsides and the paintwork was completed by Desty Marine in Southampton, UK.
The cockpit upholstery on this example of the Donzi ZX22 is finished in silvertex white with graphite silvertex accents to seats and headrests. The cockpit also benefits from a snap in marine grade carpet in grey to compliment the exterior colour scheme. All dials and switchgear are finished in a striking anodised red to give a subtle but luxury performance feel to the finish of the boat.
- 2007 Engine - Mercruiser 5L MPI Bravo - 260Hp
- SeaCore Drive Leg
- Satinless Steel Prop
- Sprayed by Desty Marine - Southampton
- Re-trimmed by Sandbanks Covers Limited - Poole
- Livorsi Gauges
- Latest MercMonitor Gauge
- Switches and Electrics
- Engine Hatch Lift
- Colour Changing Low Level Lights
- Lumishore Colour Changing Underwater Lights
- Rear Bung Docking Light
- Fusion Top of the Range Head Unit, AMP, 4 Speakers and Sub
- Popup Cleats and Fender Holders
- 4 x Donzi Fenders, Fender Holders
- Twin Battery System with Electronic Smart Charge System
- Electronic Remote Battery Switch
- Trim Stalks
- Steering Wheel
- Mirrors on Engine Hatch
- Livorsi Navigation Lights
- UK Road trailer - Recently serviced with new brakes, cables and hitch. Not used for launching.
Please see pictures to appreciate the level of specification on this vessel.
ICOM VHF Radio
- Full set of Livorsi Navigation Lights
- Full Livorsi Engine Instrumentation Guages
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.