Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Ciera Express 2452 w/Trailer|
|Length||24 ft / 7.32 m|
|Location||Pasadena, Maryland, United States|
|LOA||23 ft 5 in / 7.14 m|
|Beam||11 ft 6 in / 3.51 m|
|Max Draft||2 ft 11 in / 0.89 m|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 6 in / 0.46 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Dry Weight||4625 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||8 ft 4 in / 2.54 m|
|Engine Model||5.0/V8 AlphaOne|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 78 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 20 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 20 gal|
A Great All Around Family Boat!!! One of the best equipped family cruisers in its class, featuring a complete galley, enclosed head, with marine toilet, convertible dinette and berths for four. The light and airy cabin and roomy self-bailing cockpit, with hardtop, swim ladder w/platform, integrated fishing rod storage, fishing rod holders and transom fish box all combine to make the 2452 Ciera Express both a great fish boat and family cruiser.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The family cruiser that tamed an ocean. Here is the boat that took the editors of Trailer Boats magazine on a 1200-mile voyage along the U.S. Pacific Coast, from the Canadian boarder to Los Angeles, and then 1600 more on a Gulf coast passage from Texas to Key West. A flawless demonstration of exceptional quality and sea kindly performance.
The Bayliner 2452 Ciera Express is as tough as it is functional. The standard hardtop, innerliner cockpit and convenient transom boarding platform make this a versatile vessel. The roomy cabin space offers a large V-berth, convertible dinette, full galley and an enclosed head with marine toilet. Every Bayliner is designed and built to meet or exceed all applicable standards of the US. Coast Guard, and every one carries the certification seal of the National Marine Manufacturers Association. Everything from gelcoats to carpeting is subjected to extreme climate exposure and stress testing far beyond the limits of normal use. The biggest test comes when the hull meets the water the prototypes are put through grueling performance, handling and endurance trials. Hull strength, ride characteristics, fuel efficiency, engine performance and more are all scientifically evaluated. Bayliner seals the transom opening during the lay-up process. Most builders simply cut an opening through the transom of a completed hull, exposing stiffening end grain and inviting decay. No exposed wood means longer hull life.
Walkthrough - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
Entering then boat from the starboard stern swim ladder & platform the aft cockpit is spacious and well designed for family fun or fishing. Plenty of room for deck chairs when your not reeling them in. The cockpit features integrated port and starboard rod storage racks as well as rod holders. A fish box is built into the transom and features a cutting board lid. A fresh water shower, next to the swim ladder, and the engine compartment are also found aft at the transom. Finally there are two removable transom seats that fit on either side of the engine box. Paired with cushions fitted to the top of the engine box, full beam transom seating is provided (Not pictured in place, cushions can be see in V-Birth pictures/video).
A hard top covers the helm and seating area for the captain and first mate. NOTE: the boat comes equipped with a BIMINI TOP that covers the cockpit (NOT SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS/VIDEO).
Storage compartments can be found under the passenger seat in the transom and under the deck, port and starboard.
Built in steps on the port side allow access to the side deck leading to the bow.
Entering the cabin, the head is to port and the dinette seating 4 is to starboard. Moving forward along the port side is the galley, featuring an Origo alcohol/electric stove, Compact Microwave, Norcold Refrigerator and Sink w/hot & cold running water.
All the way forward is a v-berth.
Ample storage is found throughout the cabin under the dinette, v-berth and in the galley.
Cabin - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- Dinette - Covetable Berth for 2 - Galley - V-Berth for 2 - Head - Sliding Side Windows - Hatch Over V-Berth - Storage - In Galley - Under Dinette - Under V-Berth
Galley - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- Sink w/Hot & Cold Running Water - Origo 4300E Two Burner Alcohol-Electric Stove - Compact Series MW2000U Microwave Oven - Norcold DE-351D Refridgerator - Storage Locker with Slide Out Bin
Accommodations - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- V-Berth - Sleeps 2 - Dinette - Converts to Sleep 2
Head - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- Private Compartment with Jabsco Manual Marine Toilet.
Cockpit - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- NOTE: The boat comes Equipped with a BIMINI TOP covering the Cockpit (NOT SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS/VIDEO)- Fixed Seating for 2 - Ample Room for Deck Chairs - Fishing Rod Storage Racks for 4 Rods - 2 Fishing Rod Holders - 1 Built-in Fish Box, w/Cutting Board Lid - Swim Ladder w/Platform - Hot & Cold Fresh Water Shower - 2 Stereo Speakers - Hard Top - 2 Above Deck Lockers - 2 Below Deck Lockers
Electronics/Navigation - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- Cobra Marine DSC Submersible VHF Radio
- Raymairne DS500x Digital Color Fishfinder
- Kenwood KMR-355U MP#/WMA Sterio/CD player/Pandora Ready, w/Cockpit Speakers - Ritchie Angler Magnetic Compass
Electrical - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- DC House Lighting - AC Outlet - 30 AMP Shore Power Cable - Jumper Cables
Mechanical - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- Charge Pro Guest 2610 10 Amp Automatic Battery Charger/Converter - SAE J1171 Marine Hydrolic Trim Tab Unit - Johnson 2350 720 Gallons/Hour Bilge Pump - Shurflow 2088-522 2.8 Gallon/Minute House Water Pump - Atwood EHM6-SM 6 Gallon House Water Heater - Spare 3 Blade Propeller
Deck Gear - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- 6 Deck Cleats: 2 @ Bow, 2 Amidships, 2 @ Stern - 4 Dock Lines - 5 Bumpers - Anchor Locker @ Bow - 2 Danforth Anchors w/Rhode - Cabin Top Mounted Horn - Cabin Top Mounted VHF Antenna - Running Lights - Stainless Steel Bow Railing - 1 Boat Hook- 1 Wash Down Brush- 1 Fish Net- Miscl. Lines
Safety Equipment - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- CVS Pharmacy All Purpose First Aid Kit- 3 Adult Near Shore Type II PFDs - 3 Adult Type I PFDs - 2 Kidde Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher Type 5-B:C Size 1 - 4 Orion Handheld Flares; exp. 7/18 - 1 Locator Plus - 4 Marine Signal Kit Containing: - 4 Handheld Flares; expired - 1 Safety Whistle w/Lanyard; SOLAS Approved - 1 Distress Flag - 1 Waterproof Floatable Case - 1 Thirsty Mate 138PF6 Portable Manual Bilge Pump
Recent Maintenance/Upgrades - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
- 2011 replaced toilet in head and hand pump
- 2013 complete engine tune, new risers, new plugs, new helm throttle and linkage back to engine, new belts. (professionally done)
- 2015 replaced stereo with CD and Pandora ready stereo. Cut in two additional speakers in cockpit.
- 2016 trailer overhaul at Dave's trailers. New tires, repacked wheel bearings, new led lighting, drum brakes and surge brake system, new chains and replaced jack. - 2016 Bottom Painted
Disclaimer - Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 1996 Trailer